What's new

Official Single Edge September (SEptember) Thread

Time for my @romsitsa Special :)

E7D55825-A75B-4657-A359-D2429C2A3022.jpeg

FEB4BD00-5A8A-4A59-BBD8-3CDC430167A2.jpeg

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
Looks like it's already started. Please carry on, especially since you seem interested in gathering pertinent SE data points. And I'll certainly participate. SEptember is closer than it seems.
I'm easy either way, my friend, and can gather comments for the SE Comparison thread from the SIngle Edge September thread. :)

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
There are quite a few people here who love the AC blade format. I hope lots of them post here in Sept. I am fascinated by the Gem razors so that will be fun also. The injectors? I had bad experiences with them when I was a teen and borrowed my mother's razor, so I've never ventured there again. I was using a TTO Gillette of some kind.. her other razor before I left for Indonesia after graduating from HS. My dad was dedicated electric razor user.

I'm interested in the other AC razors, mainly to try to determine if there is a step upward from the ESC Claymore Evolution... lots of sideways alternatives but a step up in performance? I know the two Vectors could be that but I'm still unsure. I might learn more in September.

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
There are quite a few people here who love the AC blade format. I hope lots of them post here in Sept. I am fascinated by the Gem razors so that will be fun also. The injectors? I had bad experiences with them when I was a teen and borrowed my mother's razor, so I've never ventured there again. I was using a TTO Gillette of some kind.. her other razor before I left for Indonesia after graduating from HS. My dad was dedicated electric razor user.

I'm interested in the other AC razors, mainly to try to determine if there is a step upward from the ESC Claymore Evolution... lots of sideways alternatives but a step up in performance? I know the two Vectors could be that but I'm still unsure. I might learn more in September.
AC, GEM, Injector, DE blade used in a SE razor (E.g. Jones Shake Sharp), 1/2 DE blade, plus a number of discontinued SE format razors that others have resurrected through various means.

I'm looking forward to seeing the huge variety! :)

I'm new to B&B, so I don't know much about it.
I have two AC types and a vintage injector and love them all.
vector、stando rod、type E2
May I join in with a post?

I recently passed [rod] on to my brother.
I recommended it to two of my friends and they bought it.
I am now waiting for my brass one to arrive.
I'm looking forward to it as I've heard it's a great experience with feather super tucked in.....

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
I'm new to B&B, so I don't know much about it.
I have two AC types and a vintage injector and love them all.
vector、stando rod、type E2
May I join in with a post?

I recently passed [rod] on to my brother.
I recommended it to two of my friends and they bought it.
I am now waiting for my brass one to arrive.
I'm looking forward to it as I've heard it's a great experience with feather super tucked in.....
Of course! And welcome! :)

I've got an old Gem and a couple of injectors. I have a few blades for the Gem and a BUNCH of NOS Personna 74s and Chinks (Chinese Shicks) so I will definitely get in. I have been off this board for awhile and what better way to get back in.

Top Bottom