What's new

Official Clubman site offering 50% off all aftershaves with free shipping

It won't let me add more than one item to my cart... how did you guys get it to add more?

I'm not certain what works because I was doing a little of everything to get it to work. Try to refresh the page. That may take a couple of tries. If refreshing multiple times doesn't work you may have to totally empty your cart and start over. If that doesn't work, you may have to empty your cart, totally close down the web page and then go in again fresh. It took me several attempts of messing around before I finally got the 4 items I wanted into the cart. Then it took me a couple stabs before my PayPal payment would register and go through. There I just kept refreshing the page. I didn't dare mess with the cart once I finally got it where I wanted it. For me, the site wasn't very user friendly and it looks like others are having the same issues.

I'm not certain what works because I was doing a little of everything to get it to work. Try to refresh the page. That may take a couple of tries. If refreshing multiple times doesn't work you may have to totally empty your cart and start over. If that doesn't work, you may have to empty your cart, totally close down the web page and then go in again fresh. It took me several attempts of messing around before I finally got the 4 items I wanted into the cart. Then it took me a couple stabs before my PayPal payment would register and go through. There I just kept refreshing the page. I didn't dare mess with the cart once I finally got it where I wanted it. For me, the site wasn't very user friendly and it looks like others are having the same issues.
It’s the universe telling you you don’t need more aftershave :001_tt2:

https://www.clubman.com

The sale lasts through November 28th. I've already emailed and asked if the large bottles of the Cognac Neat and Sweet Rum will be back in stock.

I picked up the Tequila Tease, extra bottles of Brandy Spice and Whiskey Woods, and for these prices ordered a few Jeris' and Lustray's I didn't have. At the very least, I can check the Badger blends and use them for new concoctions.

Thanks! I love Clubman and I stocked up.

You may be right about that especially when I ask myself, "Why did I have so much trouble when other breezed through the process trouble-free?" :laugh: Then again, I pretty much already knew that before hitting the "buy" button. It's only a small shred of restraint and sense that kept me from buying even more!

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
I didn't have a problem with the cart or PayPal at all....hmmmm. I purchased four items.

https://www.clubman.com

The sale lasts through November 28th. I've already emailed and asked if the large bottles of the Cognac Neat and Sweet Rum will be back in stock.

I picked up the Tequila Tease, extra bottles of Brandy Spice and Whiskey Woods, and for these prices ordered a few Jeris' and Lustray's I didn't have. At the very least, I can check the Badger blends and use them for new concoctions.

Did you hear anything back from Pinaud about if they're going to have the Cognac and Sweet Rum back in stock? Even the small bottles aren't available. Just curious, thanks!

Very tempting but honestly I never tried clubman so scent wise I'm completely in the dark here I usually lean towards a fresh colone type of scent (aqua di parma) but I'm clueless which clubman would suit me best

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
"Are you talkin' to ME punk?!?"

Sorry, I got brave for a minute! The War Department is busy on the phone and I had Wheaties about a week ago!

If I buy ANY more AS she will tie me to the Lazyarseboy, overload the woodstove and walk up town to call 911.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Very tempting but honestly I never tried clubman so scent wise I'm completely in the dark here I usually lean towards a fresh colone type of scent (aqua di parma) but I'm clueless which clubman would suit me best
Original!!!

Oops, sorry, not helping am I?

OK, I hate to answer my own question about difficulty getting more than one item in the cart, but here goes... it wouldn't allow me to add items until I registered on their website instead of trying to shop as a guest. I am, however, still disappointed that the Sweet Rum and Cognac Neat are unavailable... hope that changes

Did you hear anything back from Pinaud about if they're going to have the Cognac and Sweet Rum back in stock? Even the small bottles aren't available. Just curious, thanks!

Customer service wrote back and said the Cognac Heat and Sweet Rum would be back in stock around the 3rd week of December.
They really should have more presence in the shaving forums and Facebook groups, and also should have prepared for the holiday season by keeping stock in inventory. Covid-19 has probably affected their manufacturing ability.

Last edited:
"Are you talkin' to ME punk?!?"

Sorry, I got brave for a minute! The War Department is busy on the phone and I had Wheaties about a week ago!

If I buy ANY more AS she will tie me to the Lazyarseboy, overload the woodstove and walk up town to call 911.
Or if she’s really evil... tie you to the chair and leave the Hallmark channel on your tv all day. That would be worse than burning to death IMO.

Top Bottom