What's new

Official Clubman site offering 50% off all aftershaves with free shipping

I would have gladly waited an extra day or even an extra week for the osage rub. I sent an email yeserday asking if they could just ship the order when it's in stock and no reply yet.

Join the CLUB man!:wink: I put my order in over a week ago. I'm guessing that it's not that large a business operation in terms of employees. It's possible that the office personnel are responsible for getting out the online orders....

Guess what? I wrote this comment on Monday, Dec. 1st stating I hadn't received my order yet. What I didn't know is that it was delivered the morning before on November 30th by Fed Ex! They left it at the mailboxes and never brought it up to the apartment!

Since Clubman didn't send a shipping notice via email, I assumed it was delayed. It was sitting down there all week until a neighbor told me it was by the mailboxes! I only go check the mail every few days (I see what's coming via USPS confirmations), The box was resting on a ledge near someone else's mailbox. It's pretty amazing that it wasn't stolen or opened during those 4.5 days! I don't understand why their system doesn't send shipping confirmations. That's how I'm able to track all my orders. I bookmark the UPS/USPS/Fedex tracking links and check them several times a day.

If I order from Clubman again, I'll have to check their site once or twice a day.

For those of you who received your orders, when did you place the order? I placed mine on 11/23 and haven't seen or heard anything from Clubman yet.

I tried checking the status of my order online but it didn't seem to be trackable since I checked out as a "guest". Days later I registered at the site just in the hope I could check the status but it indicated that there were no orders on record. I guess I just need to be patient and wait it out.

I tried checking the status of my order online but it didn't seem to be trackable since I checked out as a "guest". Days later I registered at the site just in the hope I could check the status but it indicated that there were no orders on record. I guess I just need to be patient and wait it out.
Good things come to those who wait. And clubman is GOOD STUFF haha

Mine was shipped I can track it, but I registered before I ordered. Unfortunately they don't do backorders they said in a reply even though osage rub was available the next day(or maybe less) after already refunded. Kinda seems impatient to me compared to other vendors. Still looking forward to everything else I got, but I was looking forward to osage the most.

For those of you who received your orders, when did you place the order? I placed mine on 11/23 and haven't seen or heard anything from Clubman yet.
23rd for me. For what it’s worth, I’m in CA and it seems like the location it shipped to me from is in CA as well (but honestly the shipping stickers are weird so I really can’t tell if it was shipped from Clubman or some kind of distributor).

23rd for me. For what it’s worth, I’m in CA and it seems like the location it shipped to me from is in CA as well (but honestly the shipping stickers are weird so I really can’t tell if it was shipped from Clubman or some kind of distributor).

The return address on the box stated AII, 2121 Leo St in Commerce, Ca (according to Google, it s/b Leo Ave) and the business located there is Artcraft Bedspreads (as per Google maps)! AII (Clubman) is located on Gaspar Ave. in Commerce. According to Fedex tracking it was picked up in Santa Fe Springs, Ca. Based on that, I'm not sure where it's being packed. Maybe they lease space for inventory on Leo Avenue? I wasn't aware that AII did more than distribute Clubman. According to DnB, they have 1,100 employees. Here's the brands they appear to own or distribute and a photo of the operation:

1607204918125.png

I placed mine on Nov. 21st. It arrived Nov. 30th and I finally picked it up on Dec. 4th when I realized it was sitting downstairs for 4 days!
I ordered about 9 bottles and was credited for 1 that wasn't in stock. Despite not much packing in the box (probably because all bottles are plastic), everything arrived in perfect condition, and unlike a recent order from a well known shaving retailer that probably sent me a used or returned bottle, all my bottles from Clubman were filled all the way to the top.

I'd like to see aftershave manufacturers start sealing their bottles with protective caps or encasing them in cellophane for security.

Send customer service an email and ask for a tracking number.

After about 2 decades of ordering via the internet, I've learned to:

1) Register for every site I order from to facilitate tracking
2) Check the cashback summary sites like Cashbackholic or Cashbackmonitor to see if there's cashback offered (none thus far for Clubman.com)
3) Bookmark the tracking links and edit the links from UPS to remove "& track details" from the url or else it won't render a tracking page.

Last edited:
I ordered on 11/23 as well and did create an account. The order is still showing processing. :(

I will have to contact them on Monday to see where things are even if its "we are working on it" ...

I ordered 2 orders on Nov 25th around 5pm EST. My order #s were 8000003040 and 8000003043. My orders show up as processing. Anyone receive their order that ordered later than the 25th?

Also does anyone know if clubman.com is the same as clubmanonline.com? What's the difference they both seem to be official Clubman sites.

Placed my order on 11/24 and the Clubman website shows it as"Processing."

A followup. Ordered two items, Whiskey Woods and Brandy Spice. This morning I found a box at my doorstep containing the Whiskey Woods. Packing slip indicated that the Brandy Spice was "BO/RET."

My first post in this thread was on 12/4. On that date, the Clubman website indicated that the order was ""Processing." However, the packing slip indicated that the one bottle was shipped on 11/30. Clubman website still indicates that the order is "Processing" so I'm inclined to believe that the Brandy Spice is on back order. Further, there has been no credit to may PayPal account. So I guess I continue to wait.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
'Tis the season? It's Sunday and USPS just delivered a package for my daughter from a non-Amazon site.
Yeah, they are REALLY busy this time of year. Remember them with a Holiday gift.

Lol, and don't forget the Nursing Home folks when the Covid is over! I always worked on Christmas. We loved those goodies!

'Tis the season? It's Sunday and USPS just delivered a package for my daughter from a non-Amazon site.
I'm not cool with this random shipping with no tracking #. I'd like to be home when my order comes in as I placed 2 orders and I will be pissed if there are 2 packages at my house when I get home tonight around midnight, with the reports of porch pirates stealing packages, especially this time of the year.

Top Bottom