What's new

Official Clubman site offering 50% off all aftershaves with free shipping

I was so excited until I saw the $20-32 dollar delivery fees for a $5.50 bottle of aftershave. Is that a fixed price, or just because I live in Alaska?

I was so excited until I saw the $20-32 dollar delivery fees for a $5.50 bottle of aftershave. Is that a fixed price, or just because I live in Alaska?

Clubman | Clubman Shipping & Delivery - https://www.clubman.com/shipping-delivery

1606355320921.png

Anyone else receive there orders or at least confirmation of it? I got a confirmation from PayPal saying the payments was sent but no confirmation from Clubman saying the order was received or tracking info.

Anyone else receive there orders or at least confirmation of it? I got a confirmation from PayPal saying the payments was sent but no confirmation from Clubman saying the order was received or tracking info.

Ordered last Tuesday. Received order confirmation form Clubman almost immediately. Nothing with reagrd to shipping thus far.

Ordered last Tuesday. Received order confirmation form Clubman almost immediately. Nothing with reagrd to shipping thus far.
I guess I got the "confirmation" from the website, but I thought it said an email would follow with tracking. I did get an order number. I am probably just impatient on arrival of my beloved clubman LOL

I received an order confirmation and invoice from Clubman and a PP confirmation, but no shipping confirmation.

Join the CLUB man!:wink: I put my order in over a week ago. I'm guessing that it's not that large a business operation in terms of employees. It's possible that the office personnel are responsible for getting out the online orders. Macy's took a week before they even submitted my order for delivery. Clubman's website could use some upgrading, too. Photos of items can't be enlarged in some cases and descriptions need to be enhanced. They're selling a synthetic brush and it doesn't even mention the size in mm.

Clubman has a good deal right now on their Dopp Kit. It includes the synthetic brush (looks to be 24 mm), a 6 oz. bottle of Whiskey Woods and the Clubman Shaving Soap for $15.60 with free shipping. Has anyone written to find out when the goods will be shipped? Even Macy's took a week to send me an order so the current Covid situation has probably slowed all entities down.

1606857012495.png

I noticed that dopp kitt as well and have had it on my wish list on amazon. Just trying to fund the needs not the wants at the moment :(

With the sale they have going on it is possible they are experiencing high order volume as well. I am trying to remain patient and being thankful I was not out when I ordered

I ordered mid-afternoon on 11-23, got my invoice and confirmation but haven't heard anything yet about shipping. The confirmation said it could take up to 3 days for processing. Not counting the day I ordered, today would be the 5th working day.

just received a notice that I got refunded for my osage rub because it's out of stock, but didn't say it was when I ordered was really looking forward to that.

just received a notice that I got refunded for my osage rub because it's out of stock, but didn't say it was when I ordered was really looking forward to that.

That stinks! And I ordered 2 bottles! This deal on the Osage Rub is the main reason I went off the 2020 sabbatical! I haven't heard anything yet so fingers crossed!

I have a large bottle of the Osage rub. I think you will not be disappointed. I like it anyway. But I am sort of a menthol maniac.

I sent an email the other day inquiring(what ever day I posted asking if others had received anything). They sent me an email back saying corona, lots of orders, just a bit backed up. Take heart folks. I think they are trying and perhaps we will all get our ration of clubman juat in time. In the mean time I bought both skin bracer and aqua velva just cuz I never tried it.

Both of the products I ordered were for Spring/Summer, so I can deal with a little delay. :laugh:
I do not NEED my stuff either. I am just impatient. Thought I might have done something wrong in the order. What ever the case, I felt bad when they sent a reply. But if they just put something on the web site or a mass email "experiencing delays" then we would not wonder lol

Given my whole experience with their jenky website/ordering process I'm not surprised that there are delays. I don't mind waiting, I just hope that I get my complete order. I like using Osage Rub after every shave so this was a great opportunity to stock up. Yesterday the site indicated it was out of stock. Today it appears as if it's in stock again.

Top Bottom