What's new

Official 2019 Christmas Card Exchange.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
It's time to sign up to our annual Christmas Card exchange!

Be as creative as you wish with your cards, or just share a simple greeting for the holidays.
It is all about the joy of getting something in the mail near Christmas that counts.

How It Works:
Each participant will be expected to send two cards, one to the member listed above you, and one to the member below you. The first and last member on the list after the signup cutoff date will exchange cards. Of course, you can always ask other members to exchange as well as there is no limit on the joy you can send in the mail for the holidays! Each member will be responsible for contacting (via PM) the member above and below them to get their mailing address.

To keep maintenance of the thread minimal, please copy the current list to your reply and add your name as the next in line.

Lets aim for Friday 13th of December as the cut off date so when can get all the cards in the mail for Christmas arrival.

Kicking off the Christmas card Exchange early this year. I have copied what @OtherMoe posted for last years Exchange. Time is flying and Christmas will be here before we know it.
For members new to this here is the link for last years thread:Official 2018 Christmas Card Exchange Sign Up - https://www.badgerandblade.com/forum/threads/official-2018-christmas-card-exchange-sign-up.555446/

This years list:

1. ajkel64

Only eight? Maybe we need to make this a sticky for a week or two.

1. ajkel64
2. tankerjohn
3. abj
4. Mr5x5
5. OtherMoe
6. Heckle
7. Kcore
8. mikeschu

I'm in. One of my favorite traditions in B&B. I love sending cards at this time of year. I will happily send one to whomever PMs me their address!

1. ajkel64
2. tankerjohn
3. abj
4. Mr5x5
5. OtherMoe
6. Heckle
7. Kcore
8. mikeschu
9. bach_rocks

Pens are loaded with ink! Diamine Red Dragon and DeAtramentis Pine Green.

IMG_0238.jpg

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
@tankerjohn and @mikeschu cards in the mail. Posted today Tuesday 10th December. Please excuse the terrible writing. I really need to practice my ”running writing”.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
@bach_rocks card mailed today Tuesday 17th December from Cootamundra. Hoping that it will make it to you by Christmas. Please excuse the writing.

Top Bottom