What's new

Official 2018 Christmas Card Exchange Sign Up

Basically I just copied the text below from last year's sign up.

It's time to sign up to our annual Christmas Card exchange!

Be as creative as you wish with your cards, or just share a simple greeting for the holidays.
It is all about the joy of getting something in the mail near Christmas that counts.

How It Works:
Each participant will be expected to send two cards, one to the member listed above you, and one to the member below you. The first and last member on the list after the signup cutoff date will exchange cards. Of course, you can always ask other members to exchange as well as there is no limit on the joy you can send in the mail for the holidays! Each member will be responsible for contacting (via PM) the member above and below them to get their mailing address.

To keep maintenance of the thread minimal, please copy the current list to your reply and add your name as the next in line.

We are getting a little later start this year, and we all know that sometimes life happens, but lets shoot for 12:00am December 14th as the cutoff to make sure everyone has time to get the cards mailed off in time for a Christmas arrival.

EDIT:
for those new to this, you can see last year's thread here: https://www.badgerandblade.com/forum/threads/2017-christmas-card-exchange.532020/

The List:

1. OtherMoe

I look forward to this every year.
1. OtherMoe
2. Heckle
3. Airmech
4. TreadwayJohnA
5. ajkel64
6. Villalobos
7. mio_cuggino
8. Kcore

This looks fun!
1. OtherMoe
2. Heckle
3. Airmech
4. TreadwayJohnA
5. ajkel64
6. Villalobos
7. mio_cuggino
8. Kcore
9. Phil1_6
10. Davidkimberly

1. OtherMoe
2. Heckle
3. Airmech
4. TreadwayJohnA
5. ajkel64
6. Villalobos
7. mio_cuggino
8. Kcore
9. Phil1_6
10. Davidkimberly
11. Traveling Man

My cards are in the mail today. If anyone else is interested is exchanging cards just inbox me your address :thumbsup:

Too late to sign up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely not. I took the liberty of adding you to the list.

1. OtherMoe
2. Heckle
3. Airmech
4. TreadwayJohnA
5. ajkel64
6. Villalobos
7. mio_cuggino
8. Kcore
9. Phil1_6
10. Davidkimberly
11. Traveling Man
12. Kevdogg329