What's new

Offer of an EJ 89DE on the Bay

I've been thinking about an upgraded 3 piece razor for awhile. I use a JunJie that got a couple of years ago, and it does the job.Just think it would be cool to have something else that's a brand name.
The other day, I'm looking at something else on the Bay, and found a seller looking to get rid of a few DE89 for less than $20. Because I checked it out, he sent an offer for it, for $17.02, free shipping. Have to give him an answer by tomorrow.
The only problem is that I'd like to get something with a knurled handle. I have a little trouble with my right index finger not always having feeling in it, and a smooth handle might not work as well
If you are.looking for one of these, let me know & I'll PM the link for the seller. Give them a day & see if they offer you a lower deal.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

That price is good, but I'd probably skip it since it comes with a smooth handle that you'd probably want to switch out to something else. If I were currently in the market for an EJ style razor head, I'd go for the new Gillette safety razor for $35 since it comes with what looks to be a grippy handle and comes with a nice case, too. From everything I've read, it sound like it performs like the EJ (could even be the same head).

Maggard’s Razors has several grippy stainless handles for $14.00. If I remember right they have replacement EJ89 heads too, so you could make a razor to meet your needs. Or, check on Amazon for EJ89 with a grippy handle. Or keep looking on eBay as that’s where I found my two EJ89’s with knurled handles.

Top Bottom