What's new

Off shave days routine

Gents/Ladies, on the days you do not shave, is there a routine you generally follow?
Mine is as follows, (for the most part)….
* Every morning shower with Sterling
Soap and shampoo bar.
* Deodorant of course.
* Apply an aftershave balm to my face,
usually George F. Trumpet West
Indian Extract of Limes.
* Any number of aftershave lotions to
the back of my neck and chest.
* Pretty much the same as shave day
Except for the shave prep and actual
shave.
* Off to start the day!

Attachments

• E15FA315-5324-40F3-85A0-545EE55EFBC2.jpeg
    E15FA315-5324-40F3-85A0-545EE55EFBC2.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 8
Last edited:

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
Gents/Ladies, on the days you do not shave, is there a routine you generally follow?
Soap and shampoo bar.
* Deodorant of course.
Indian Extract of Limes.
shave.
* Off to start the day!
I don’t have off days.

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
Soap and shampoo bar.
* Deodorant of course.
Indian Extract of Limes.
shave.
* Off to start the day!

On off days, I do very little. Hey, I never heard of a shampoo bar before, all my life shampoo has come in a liquid in a bottle. Now, when I was younger, I used to use bar soaps though, before I switched to liquid soaps for that too. Having said that however, Stirling might convert me back to soap bars, who knows. They sent me that sample soap bar with my Black Cherry shaving soap order. I haven't tried the sample yet, but knowing how I love lemon, I have a feeling I am going to like to use it as a face wash.

Interesting.

My goal is to avoid off shave days as I enjoy my daily shaves!!:thumbup::thumbup:

On the weekend, I don't like to shave, I just like to relax, watch TV, eat chips, the average couch potato protocol. But taking a 3-day weekend off for Easter Sunday, that extra day threw me through a loop, I had 4-day stubble that my Rex Ambassador had to concur, and concur it did like the champ it is. I swear I want to rename that razor, "The Centurion" because it shaves like a boss!

It was an "off day" for me and I splashed on Ariana and Evans Vetiver Magnafique aftershave; it's new to me so I wanted to try it out and I plan to use it after my shave tomorrow morning...

On off days, I do very little. Hey, I never heard of a shampoo bar before, all my life shampoo has come in a liquid in a bottle. Now, when I was younger, I used to use bar soaps though, before I switched to liquid soaps for that too. Having said that however, Stirling might convert me back to soap bars, who knows. They sent me that sample soap bar with my Black Cherry shaving soap order. I haven't tried the sample yet, but knowing how I love lemon, I have a feeling I am going to like to use it as a face wash.

On the weekend, I don't like to shave, I just like to relax, watch TV, eat chips, the average couch potato protocol. But taking a 3-day weekend off for Easter Sunday, that extra day threw me through a loop, I had 4-day stubble that my Rex Ambassador had to concur, and concur it did like the champ it is. I swear I want to rename that razor, "The Centurion" because it shaves like a boss!
I bought some Stirling bar soap for my wife and she loves them. They smell goooood, just like the shave soap.

I use a face wash daily and I might also use a clay mask on my ”off day.” Discovered Garnier Pure Active 3-in-1 clay mask a while back and it’s got eucalyptus in it so smells great. I try and use a moisturiser daily but sometimes forget.

Top Bottom