What's new

Odd/Random question

Does anyone use their SR to shave their body? Specifically arms. I am a fairly heavily tattooed person and on occasion I will shave my arms. I thought about trying it with my SR. Looking for advice.

Ken

Hypothetically you could shave any part of your body with an open blade if your technique is good and the razor edge is on point.

I’ve seen an instructional video of a woman shaving her legs with a straight before.

Does anyone use their SR to shave their body? Specifically arms. I am a fairly heavily tattooed person and on occasion I will shave my arms. I thought about trying it with my SR. Looking for advice.

Ken

I also am heavily tattooed. Both arms sleeved. I’ve used a SR on my arms and always ended up cutting myself. So I got a DE and would use that on occasion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I also am heavily tattooed. Both arms sleeved. I’ve used a SR on my arms and always ended up cutting myself. So I got a DE and would use that on occasion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks! I have a full sleeve and and have a decent bit on my other arm. I don’t always shave but will shave then let it grow for a while, eventually getting the urge to shave again. I’ll definitely keep this in mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
Hypothetically you could shave any part of your body with an open blade if your technique is good and the razor edge is on point.

I’ve seen an instructional video of a woman shaving her legs with a straight before.
Some parts should not be encouraged though.

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
Actually, that is a hilarious question. Once you start honing, you will be trying to find some hair on your arms!

Yes with a good edge you shouldn't get the first nick. In fact I have more scars from less than a year of DE shaving than I do from 7 years of straight razors.

Top Bottom