What's new

October 2014 Acquisitions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No deliveries yet, but I added another item to the list of things that I'm waiting for. I couldn't resist pulling the trigger on a bottle of Osage Rub. It's summer here in Texas, and the reviews made it a definite purchase for me.

I'm now waiting on two packs of Polsilvers, a Semogue 1305, a bottle of the Veg, a bottle of Osage Rub, and two of the facial towels that WCS stocks. I hope that I'm not forgetting anything.

I'm now seriously considering placing an order for the items that I need to complete my Pinaud Aftershave collection. That would be Clubman Vanilla, Clubman Special Reserve, Clubman Musk, and Lime Sec.

Me too, if you figure out how to get some, let me know. Also, email WCS and ask them to carry it... I did :biggrin1:

I got some being delivered :thumbup:.

I live in the UK so its easy for me, that's why I had the thought of sending some to the states secretly but think I shall pass knowing the consequences.

before i even had a chance to use my green box into van der hgen kit, my brother asked for it so i gave it to him.
I then ordered the step up, a van der hagen kit with a shave mug, stand, badger hair brush rather than boar

should be here soon

$500.JPG

Tornado stainless handle from UFO razor handles in Spain.
An open comb vintage Gillette "New type" from America.
A Merkur 1904 (41C) open comb from Connaught Shaving.

I got some being delivered :thumbup:.

I live in the UK so its easy for me, that's why I had the thought of sending some to the states secretly but think I shall pass knowing the consequences.

WHAT?!?!?! THEY TOLD ME THEY WERE OUT OF STOCK!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Just joking but seriously they told me they were out of stock.

WHAT?!?!?! THEY TOLD ME THEY WERE OUT OF STOCK!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Just joking but seriously they told me they were out of stock.

Dam it!!!

Thought I was waiting for my bottle, but now your post makes me sad :sad:.
Did they tell you when they have them in stock?.

I hate it when there's no communication with out of stock items and deliveries.

Dam it!!!

Thought I was waiting for my bottle, but now your post makes me sad :sad:.
Did they tell you when they have them in stock?.

I hate it when there's no communication with out of stock items and deliveries.

They should get in touch with you in a day or two, but I sent you their email for good measure. They have been having some website issues though which they are working on fixing.
No clue on when they are back in stock.

Last edited:
They should get in touch with you in a day or two, but I sent you their email for good measure. They have been having some website issues though which they are working on fixing.
No clue on when they are back in stock.

Thanks,

Hopefully we wont be waiting to long, as for there site they have done a pretty nice job already so hope they work the bugs out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom