What's new

FS oceanbrass stateroom OC BRASS DE razor, Morado SV soap

up for grabs:

5 packs (50 total blades) feather fhs-10 SE blades for the oneblade razor SOLD
saponificio varesino Morado Shaving soap $49.00 each (two available new never used),
and
an Oceanbrass stateroom oc de razor Comes as shown with the leather head cover, buckle and burlap bag. Solid brass like all their products. new never used $65 shipped.

paypal ok and u.s. address for included shipping.

Attachments

• 20220709_204549.jpg
    20220709_204549.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 123
Last edited:
Is it unfinished solid brass? Looks like they did some sort of antique brass finish. I prefer natural brass that will patina over time. Just checked their website and they say nothing about how mild or aggressive it is and no info on blade gap...

Last edited:
Is it unfinished solid brass? Looks like they did some sort of antique brass finish. I prefer natural brass that will patina over time. Just checked their website and they say nothing about how mild or aggressive it is and no info on blade gap...
I have bought from them before and the brass does patina. The Razor was modeled after an old gillette of some sort and is about a 5 out of 10 on aggression. That's what they told me after an email.

I have bought from them before and the brass does patina. The Razor was modeled after an old gillette of some sort and is about a 5 out of 10 on aggression. That's what they told me after an email.
Looks nice but I prefer more aggressive razors. Thanks for the info.

Top Bottom