What's new

Occam's SE, First shave

This morning, I used my new Black Hawk for the first time (with an AC Professional and Mitchell's Wool Fat). It has a more aggressive blade posture than the Oren, is about just as light, but it has a much more grippable handle. After just two passes, I had a perfectly stubble-less, immaculate shave. It is a simple, light, three piece SE razor, but it gives a truly great shave. Thanks for the tip, Steve.
Glad to hear that you're enjoying it.

A fine shave with the Occam’s O.R.E.N. Nano SE. Used the 2 dot plate with a fresh KAI Captain. The result was an extremely smooth yet satisfyingly efficient feeling shave that went full BBS in 3 passes. The “floating blade system” is practically fool proof in negating any potential mishaps that can cause nics or cuts during ones shave. I mean one can be a total careless shaver and blood can be drawn but, you would nearly have to deliberately do so to make that happen. The Nano is an extraordinary good shaver that for me has delivered exquisite shaves every time I’ve used it. Unconventional in design yet it gives superb conventional results.

Great shaves to all….

F7B3D516-6CCE-44C3-945A-43BE320EA312.jpeg

Top Bottom