What's new

Occam's Razor and Blades

I recently purchased Occam's razor, and tried to insert a Schick P30 . Unfortunately I could not get it to lock in correctly. Has anyone else successfully used a Schick blade in Occam's razor? I have been using the KAI PINK mild blade, and have been getting excellent results. The KAI blade locks in perfectly. I have yet to use a Feather Professional but I have no doubt they fit correctly since they are sold as one of the razor packs with Occam's. I really like the Schick blade, and will be very disappointed if they do not fit properly in Occam's razor.

eric.

Thanks for the link. After examining my Schick Proline blade carefully I saw that it had a small bit of extra metal extending beyond where the blade should have ended. A pair of metal snips did the trick, and it now seats perfectly. I hope all my Prolines don't have the same problem.

eric.

Thanks for the link. After examining my Schick Proline blade carefully I saw that it had a small bit of extra metal extending beyond where the blade should have ended. A pair of metal snips did the trick, and it now seats perfectly. I hope all my Prolines don't have the same problem.

eric.

Should fit fine. I've used Prolines on my Occam without issue before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got Occam's and have the same problem with Schick Proline

All of my Schick Prolines had that same problem with a small piece of metal protruding. The tin snips worked wonders and allows me to fix each blade in a matter of seconds. Still, it is a bit of a pain, and I think twice before turning to the Schicks.

eric

All of my Schick Prolines had that same problem with a small piece of metal protruding. The tin snips worked wonders and allows me to fix each blade in a matter of seconds. Still, it is a bit of a pain, and I think twice before turning to the Schicks.

eric

Thank you for response. But I like Schick most of all =) Sharp and gentle.

Top Bottom