What's new

OC King of the Ring

Graydog

Biblical Innards
So round 2 starts today with the winners moving on to face off the other round 1 winners
I will post the new brackets a little later today.
A couple of changes for round 2
first off The Scent , I am going with Bay Rum and when I think of Bay Rum I think of My
Favorite Captain's Choice , for me no one does it Better .
Soap is slick and easy to lather (especially in The Captains Choice bowl) and gives a really nice post shave feel
Aftershave is Great too , long lasting and pleasant to my Wife so win, win .
I had a few bottles so I combined them into the large Glass bottle the was gifted to me from my friend Dave ,he Lives in Kentucky .
second thing there will a Honorable mention razor from the looser bracket making an appearance in this round .
The Canadian made Gillette LC needs another shot , she just is to good to be called a looser .
And number 3 I will be using all Badger brushes in this round , first round was all Synthetic

Round 2 first match will be posted a little later .
It was truly Amazing :a14: 🥰
PXL_20220113_133926796.PORTRAIT_2.jpg

Graydog

Biblical Innards
So round 2 starts today with the winners moving on to face off the other round 1 winners
I will post the new brackets a little later today.
A couple of changes for round 2
first off The Scent , I am going with Bay Rum and when I think of Bay Rum I think of My
Favorite Captain's Choice , for me no one does it Better .
Soap is slick and easy to lather (especially in The Captains Choice bowl) and gives a really nice post shave feel
Aftershave is Great too , long lasting and pleasant to my Wife so win, win .
I had a few bottles so I combined them into the large Glass bottle the was gifted to me from my friend Dave ,he Lives in Kentucky .
second thing there will a Honorable mention razor from the looser bracket making an appearance in this round .
The Canadian made Gillette LC needs another shot , she just is to good to be called a looser .
And number 3 I will be using all Badger brushes in this round , first round was all Synthetic

Round 2 first match will be posted a little later .
It was truly Amazing :a14: 🥰View attachment 1393111

The Canadian LC will be a part of round 3 not round 2

Graydog

Biblical Innards
Round 2

1 ) Timeless SS.95
VS. ---- -} Timeless SS .95
7 O'clock

2) Gillette Goodwill
vs. --- -} 1936 Aristocrat
1936 Aristocrat

3)Titanium Timeless .68
vs -- -}
Gillette Goodwill LC

4) Rosie -Gillette LC
vs. --- -}
Gillette Deluxe 17mm

5) Gillette Raised Flat Bottom
vs ------ -}
Gillette 1914 Bulldog

Last edited:
Round 2

1 ) Timeless SS.95
VS. ---- -} Timeless SS .95
7 O'clock

2) Gillette Goodwill
vs. --- -} 1936 Aristocrat
1936 Aristocrat

3)Titanium Timeless .68
vs -- -}
Gillette Goodwill LC

4) Rosie -Gillette LC
vs. --- -}
Gillette Deluxe 17mm

5) Gillette Raised Flat Bottom
vs ------ -}
Gillette 1914 Bulldog

I'm calling:
Timeless
Goodwill
Ti Timeless
Rosie the LC
Bulldog.

Those are some heavy hitters for round 2!

Graydog

Biblical Innards
Round 2
Match 3
Titanium Timeless.68
VS
Gillette Goodwill LC (yeah she beat out the 77/88 RFB)
Outstanding !
Smooth efficient and comfortable
What a wonderful match , I didn't expect it to be so close of a match . The Goodwill LC was absolutely amazing and will be back in my regular rotation.
However... Titanium just makes my face Happy . So the Timeless gets the W. Mostly for the way it preformed on my neck. A little bit closer and smoother .
PXL_20220115_131005400.PORTRAIT~2.jpg

Brush used 26mm 2 band badger from Maggard set in backyard Maple and Indonesian Rosewood
PXL_20220115_133246917.PORTRAIT~2.jpg

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
Round 2
Match 3
Titanium Timeless.68
VS
Gillette Goodwill LC (yeah she beat out the 77/88 RFB)
Outstanding !
Smooth efficient and comfortable
What a wonderful match , I didn't expect it to be so close of a match . The Goodwill LC was absolutely amazing and will be back in my regular rotation.
However... Titanium just makes my face Happy . So the Timeless gets the W. Mostly for the way it preformed on my neck. A little bit closer and smoother .View attachment 1394092
Brush used 26mm 2 band badger from Maggard set in backyard Maple and Indonesian RosewoodView attachment 1394093
Drago (Titanium Timeless) beats Rocky (Underdog Goodwill)
1642264050991.gif

Top Bottom