What's new

OC Game Changers Back in Stock

Thank you! , I just placed an order too.
Are there any threads here on B&B about the shave?

I haven’t seen any. I do wonder if anyone here bought bought one a few weeks ago before the first release ran out. A know a few people have received the “Jaws” version.

Given how much I love my SB GC .84, I have high hopes for this version—especially since I tend to prefer open combs.

Last edited:

Klinker

The Baron of Bokeh
Per my order confirmation:
"Due to a backlog of orders, we are experiencing a 1-2 day shipping delay."

I'm still on the fence. Looking forward to seeing more reviews before I order one. When the first GC was released, the .68 SB, there were many positive reviews. Have not seen much on the OC yet.

I have now been shaving with both Mambas and both GCs for months and the GC68 is the best razor of the bunch for me. Ultra smooth and reasonably efficient...works with virtually any blade I have tried. If you don't own it, you really should.

Bought one today with bulldog handle. Wanted titanium.

Came to share the news and found this thread.

Best reviews I’ve seen so far were on the Italian Barber website. Look forward to more details.

...somebody must be buying them if they are usually out of stock!:a20:
Not necessarily!
The batches are so small that they don't last for long.
I don't think they make any profit from manufacturing razors. What their goal is to keep the interest in the website high so people check it more regularly. Selling razor is not their bread and butter, IMO!

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
i ordered one too. Bulldog handle. I already have most of the other handles, so thats okay. I was fortunate that one of my wet shaving friends messaged me to let me know and I caught them while they were still there.

I got the GC OC 84. Anyone know if the Jaws version is more or less aggressive? its hard to tell from the website.

i ordered one too. Bulldog handle. I already have most of the other handles, so thats okay. I was fortunate that one of my wet shaving friends messaged me to let me know and I caught them while they were still there.

I got the GC OC 84. Anyone know if the Jaws version is more or less aggressive? its hard to tell from the website.

I read somewhere, I think, that the Jaws version is supposed to be more aggressive. I guess we’ll know more soon—somebody is bound to get both and compare them.

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
I read somewhere, I think, that the Jaws version is supposed to be more aggressive. I guess we’ll know more soon—somebody is bound to get both and compare them.

I personally dont like the look of the Jaws version with teeth all spread apart. And I love my GC 84 solid bar, so I went with the OC 84. However, I am a RR fan, and have a big collection of their razors. I would speculate that if anyone reports back that its a great shaver, i will order one at the next opportunity.

I personally dont like the look of the Jaws version with teeth all spread apart. And I love my GC 84 solid bar, so I went with the OC 84. However, I am a RR fan, and have a big collection of their razors. I would speculate that if anyone reports back that its a great shaver, i will order one at the next opportunity.

I agree that the Jaws version is not particularly aesthetically pleasing, but you’re right, ultimately it’s the shave that matters.

I can’t imagine improving on the solid bar .84. I’m done with razors between this, a Weber, Karve and the Rockwell 6S. Now soaps, that’s another story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom