What's new

NYC Wet Shavers Expo- anyone going?

I am thinking about going It is the same day as the NYC Hot Sauce Expo so I will be in the area. I am thinking about going after I buy my hot sauce for the year.

Can I get the details I never heard of it. And I was getting sad that we never had a wet shavers meet up like the west coast does. If anyone is going love to meet the good folks on here.

Sent from my SM-J737P using Tapatalk

I dunno, it says it’s in the Hell’s Kitchen area. Meeting Daredevil would be cool and all but...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Can I get the details I never heard of it. And I was getting sad that we never had a wet shavers meet up like the west coast does. If anyone is going love to meet the good folks on here.

Sent from my SM-J737P using Tapatalk

Don't have more details, I found out about it here.

Also one of the soap vendors (Mammoth) posted about their special soap for the event-
I’m making a new scent called Sonder for the event, soap/splash set presale will be open to attendees only. It’s lemon-forward, with cream, honey, green notes, and a sandalwood base, and represents how I feel when visiting NYC: revitalized, warmed, humbled.

[Meetup] Nyc expo

Last edited by a moderator:
That’s close enough to my neighborhood, but I’m on the sabbatical this year.

Hmmm... Could I go and actually not buy anything?

that sounds pretty cool, i think i'd go to that.

oh geez and i was just realizing that i probably have over 5 years worth of shave stuff already....soooooo what's so bad about having 10 more ?!? :a17:

Top Bottom