What's new

Nuavia verde?

Hi, have (m)any of you tried this new one from PannaCrema? I know the Nuavia line is supposed to be as good as it gets, with plenty of thread action to support it, but I have not yet tried any of them and have a Verde in the post. How does it compare, including scent wise to the other two - weaker/fresher/less long lasting etc?

Thanks Chris. I've followed that thread closely and jealously given I live in Africa! Verde is little talked about on it, I guess as it was only a sniff sample for most of the passaround

I have all three pots of Nuavia--Rosso, Blu and Verde. To my nose, Verde is the lightest scent, but very pleasant. As others have said, it smacks of summer more than the other two. I enjoy all three scents tremendously but, given my preference of stronger scents, I like Rosso and Blu a bit more than Verde.

IMightBeWrong

Loves a smelly brush
I have Verde and Blu. He Blu is a bit stronger but not suited to the summer in scent whatsoever IMO. Verde smells like Acqua di Gio with a bit more grapefruit and a slight floral note to my nose. It's really nice.

Excellent, as it is perpetually summer here I think I have picked well. Now just to get the soap from London to burundi with a friend for me to get my hands on next week!

Verde smells like Acqua di Gio with a bit more grapefruit and a slight floral note to my nose. It's really nice.

This is a good description, to me it was better smelling but similar to Aqua di Gio. It made the bottle of Aqua di Gio I have smell a bit synthetic. I'd buy it if it were a cologne. The Verde and Rossa are much heavier scents and completely different.

IMightBeWrong

Loves a smelly brush
With the new Acqua di Gio Profumo out, I'd really like to find a bottle in a store to sample and see if it smells better. AdG 10 years ago sure didn't smell synthetic or generic, nowadays a new bottle of AdG feels much less refined than it did. Supposedly the Profumo is excellent and packs a bit of patchouli into it which should be nice. Might make for a nice pair, shave with Verde and follow with the new AdG Profumo.

Top Bottom