What's new

Now THAT'S a bargain!

Saw a post on e-bay; VDH soap for $5.59 plus $0.49 s/h. Do they know this is less than $2 at Wal-mart?!?

:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Maybe the buyer isn't in the US? You guys on the other side of the pond pay crazy prices for Palmolive sticks compared to what we can pick them up for in the supermarket ;-)

I don't find it that ridiculous. I hate going to our wal-mart and would gladly spend $4 to avoid the trip. That said, VDH isn't in my rotation, nor is it likely to be.

I've seen another crazy posting with the basic VDH set listed for a buy it now set price of something like $50...

$5.59 (or even a BIN price of $7.79 plus .49 cents expedited shipping anywhere in the U.S.) for a puck of Van Der Hagen, in the grand scheme of things, isn't very much when you consider the canned goo alternatives. The puck is brand-new, unused, and unopened. and the Seller has a 100% feedback score.

So If you can save a trip to Wal-Mart, it will cost you $3-4...not bad IMO. Also, if you have a few extra dollars in your PayPal account, this wouldn't be the worst way to spend it.

proxy.php

Sorry guys! I removed the link...didn't realize they were not allowed. I guess I should have read the rules better. :oops:

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Sorry guys! I removed the link...didn't realize they were not allowed. I guess I should have read the rules better. :oops:

The specific area in question is here;

6. To prevent abusive advertisement, no member shall direct other members, either through direct hotlink or indirectly through comments or other means, to any live e-Bay auctions or other auction sites.

Do not post URLs, item numbers, or seller IDs or any similar information unless that e-Bay sale is strictly a "buy it now" sale with no option available to place a bid, or is contained within an e-Bay storefront.

Members should also use good judgment in posting information that may reference specific active auctions, particularly if the extra attention drawn to it would be unwanted by other members who may be bidding.

Please feel free to discuss eBay auctions only after they are closed.

Top Bottom