What's new

November 2020 Gentlemanly Restraint Until Month End (GRUME)

Just like that, out at the very end. I just offered to purchase a titanium blackbird, I was kicking myself after missing blacklands black Friday sale and put an offer in on the one up on BST.
I thought I didn't have any modern rad, but that's one I've had an eye on.

Still in, but madness is looming. I didn't consider the black friday sales for shaving products before I signed up for GRUME November.
For what it's worth, I'm going to finish this month strong and then I'll let the dogs out in December so I can see if I can last GRUME 2021.

Good luck to everyone, we are almost done (for the month).

Still in

I’m going to finish November, buy a puck of Williams just because I’ve never tried it, then roll into DecemBoar and leap into the December GRUME. If I make it through December I want to do the 2021 Sabbatical.

To paraphrase @Tomo from another thread, “My set up is perfect for me, no need for more stuff.”

Stay strong gentlemen.

Congrats guys, with black friday it was one of the hardest month. I really need to join this soon as the SAD and BAD stroke again for black friday. Im in for December. First month of a long run I hope. Boxing Day? Good test.

Still in. Just finished my shave.
Brush: FS 2 band Silver Tip Badger
Razor: EJDE99
Blade: Polsilver SI 3rd use
Soap: SV Dolomiti 4.0
Post Shave: Alum Block
D R Windsor A/S splash
Nivea Replenishing Post Shave Balm
Nice clean shave. On to the next GRUME

Still in

Beautiful Sunday morning shave. A few days off was just the ticket for my angry skin. Since I haven’t shaved my head since Wednesday my cul-de-sac was in its full glory. My wife asked me last night if I wanted her to cornrow it for me and my mom called me a long haired hippy.

I meant to use the KSG today but grabbed the Gillette Platinum White by mistake. It’s a really great blade. Next shave will be the KSG then Gillette Platinum Blue.

Leaf w/Gillette Platinum White (2) - head shave only
Schick L1 w/unknown blade, I think “Chick” - neck and beard trim
PAA Awesome sauce CK-6
Zenith MC/BO3-A26 boar
PAA Awesome Sauce AS
PAA Galactic Witch Hazel

Captain’s Choice Copper and SB lather bowls.

Going to sign up for the December GRUME as currently have 4 triple milled soaps in my rotation. D R Harris Windsor, SV Dolomiti 4.0, SV Felce 4.3 and MWF. That lot should keep me going for a good while. Then I have a shed load of other soaps to consider. If there is a restock date might have stock up on balms

Top Bottom