What's new

November 2018 Photo Challenge: Photographer's Choice

Good ones up above^^^!

Here's a double exposure on film - "A Boat In The Water"

A Boat In The Water.jpg

I've always been fascinated with an adobe church in New Mexico. San Francisco de Asis Mission Church is a historic and architecturally significant church on the main plaza of Ranchos de Taos, New Mexico. Built between 1772 and 1816, it is one of the finest extant examples of a Spanish Colonial New Mexico mission church, and is a popular target for photographers and artists. Georgia O'Keefee has painted it and Ansel Adams has photographed it.
RanchosChurchAnselAdams.gif

So for this month's challenge it was time for a road trip! I had a lot of fun following in their footsteps and ended up with this image which is my submission for the month. Shot late afternoon near sunset for long shadows, Nikon D850, Nikkor 24-70 @ 45mm, f/11, 1/250 sec., ISO 64.

D85_5513bw2.jpeg

Thanks to everyone who entered this month! There are some amazing images on display.

Looks like it is time to vote once again. Please indicate the post number you are voting for when casting a ballot. Voting is open to all forum members and the more votes we get the better the feedback.

#19 - My vote. I love perspective type shots, especially where they feature just a small part of the subject.
#13 - Great shot, Honorable Mention.

Check my math, but I have #19, Cash as the winner with 4 votes; #13 and #21 runner's up with 3 each. Great stuff as always.

Math double checked with the same result as above so our winner this month is post #19 submitted by Cash_Stronomer. Once again, thanks to all who entered. I enjoyed every shot this month. And finally, Congratulations Cash!

Last edited:
Top Bottom