No tattoo mistakes!
proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
This thread is dead, dead, dead.

So what do we do to bring some life into this dark place?

Seriously.

Thoughts?

Strawberry Amber, Briar, Tortoise and Malachite are my favorite right now, and 24mm because I have 26mm and 28mm. When will they be coming around - especially in Falstaff?

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
Strawberry Amber, Briar, Tortoise and Malachite are my favorite right now, and 24mm because I have 26mm and 28mm. When will they be coming around - especially in Falstaff?

I put my son Cody in charge of production. Ask him. :001_smile

The consistency of conformation and specs in these new knots, Ken, is something to behold. I can't say I've seen such anywhere else. In turn, they set off the beauty of the handles even more. I'll look forward to reading about it on your website's new blog.

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
The consistency of conformation and specs in these new knots, Ken, is something to behold. I can't say I've seen such anywhere else. In turn, they set off the beauty of the handles even more. I'll look forward to reading about it on your website's new blog.

Thanks. We're still working to improve. Consistency has been a challenge. But we have a committed partner.

Looking back through some old emails, I first contacted Ken back in July 2015 to express interest in a brush, and was placed on what he called at that time a "waiting list." Yesterday I was finally able to secure my PK-47 in Jade! Long time waiting, but I'm sure it will be well worth it!

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
Looking back through some old emails, I first contacted Ken back in July 2015 to express interest in a brush, and was placed on what he called at that time a "waiting list." Yesterday I was finally able to secure my PK-47 in Jade! Long time waiting, but I'm sure it will be well worth it!

Thanks for your purchase. We hope you'll love it.

FWIW, we've never used a waiting list. I tried to keep track of requests and honor reservations for a while, but completely abandoned that after the TSN LE. If you look back, you'll see that the email I sent to you in August briefly explained the situation, stated that we had suspended taking new orders until we could get a website up to handle purchases, and confirmed that you were on our mailing list for updates.

I'm only clarifying this because there has been some controversy -- even a little hostility vented on another board -- with regard to my refusal to adopt a waiting list. That method just won't work for us given 1) our product philosophy, 2) our production methods, and 3) the simple fact that I'm not willing to subject myself to the dictates of a list.

I also recall that you kindly offered to help out with our site. And I'm very glad you finally got a brush. Please let us know how it goes.

K

Please don't mistaken my comment as complaints. I knew what you meant by waiting list, and you were more than open about it at that time. I am excited to receive the brush, and rejoice in the success you've had in launching the brand!

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
Please don't mistaken my comment as complaints. I knew what you meant by waiting list, and you were more than open about it at that time. I am excited to receive the brush, and rejoice in the success you've had in launching the brand!

I didn't take it as a complaint at all. Your post is much appreciated. I just didn't think I had ever used the phrase "waiting list" with anyone. And when I looked back at our email exchange from summer of last year, all I found was a statement to the effect I'd put you on our "mailing list", which was strictly for circulating updates. At that time, we expected to have a website up by October or November, but it didn't work out that way. Anyhow, that all in the past.

Enjoy your brush!

The Jade is beautiful. I got a brush (Falstaff 24mm) from the batch earlier this month in Jade and it's absolutely outstanding. Nice backbone, excellent softness with zero scritch. Just an absolute joy to use every day. The work on the handle is excellent and the knot is as close to perfect as I've experienced thus far. I do wish the Falstaff handle was slightly larger but I do like it better than the Shavemac 2 band silvertip that was the brush I reached for most often before this one arrived.

Top Bottom