What's new

Nothing new here, but I have recently come back to the Fat (MWF) and paired with a Gillette Silver Blue,

Just had my first experience with The Fat

Had never purchased because I heard so much issue about lathering it

No problems here but I don't have hard water

It's a little airy in the bowl but I finished with a nice face lathering and it was superb

Also used a GSB loaded in a Canada PreWar Tech

Attachments

• PXL_20210126_140746795.jpg
    PXL_20210126_140746795.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 15
Agreed, on my 2nd shave with MWF and GSB, very comfortable smooth shave. I add a little Proraso Green cream in my bowl, love the scent.

There’s been some threads recently saying there are bad pucks of the fat out there. I just ordered another one, and it’s working great. The secret is to soak it in water in the dish for a few days. I cover the puck completely in cold water a few millimeters above the top of the puck, and out the lid in. After two days the puck has absorbed all the water and is ready to go. Then you just have to keep using it a few days a week or feed it a little water weekly to keep it hydrated. Works great:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm glad to hear it's working for you. I try not to give up on products after one season of using. I've found what I thought I didn't like a particular time comes back later & works very well for me. Glad that's the case for you. Enjoy!

Top Bottom