What's new

Not trying to tell them how to run their business….

Status
Not open for further replies.
But if you want an honest ad, shouldn’t it also say that as a result, a warming climate is threatening our existence. Nice and factual- the way you like it?
Evidence for that? I mean that humanity is causing it. 'Climate change' has been occurring for millions of years, and far more dramatically and with far more effect than now. We can agree that we do not know the complex interactions of the planet, and forces of which we may not yet be aware.
Now I understand why the "ok boomer" phrase caught on.
That is an ageist insult. Apologise please, if you are a Gentleman.

Last edited:
Evidence for that? I mean that humanity is causing it. 'Climate change' has been occurring for millions of years, and far more dramatically and with far more effect than now.
There's been plenty of research on this. It's why about 99% of all climate scientists agree that our current climate change is caused by humans. I have no doubt you can find all the reports and studies on this if you so desire.

For those, like me, who want a Cliff's Notes version of the history of climate change, there's this:

Most consumers (I say most) care about easy and cheap not about environmental unless they can make a statement looking good.

Some shaving/grooming product companies are all-ready trying that vibe. But they do it on a premium. Asking more money for less. Which is baloney since our methods can reduce costs significantly.

So it is waiting on the influencers who are for free stating that you can get a superb shave under 5 cents a shave totally on average for 5 years daily and still use superb products smelling good ow and in the process be mindful to the environment in respect to using carts and canned goo.

Not sure if we are that audience since we hog more blades, razors, soap and aftershave as we will ever be able to use which is not green at all….. hmm my paa holi day cube is.. I mean green all-most translucent green.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Let’s keep it polite Gents. It would be a shame to let this go off the rails.

Climate change is a fact, however there seems to be a debate over whether it is human caused or a natural phase the earth goes through. These forums are not the place to attempt to change others’ minds one way or another. Let us agree to disagree on hot button topics.

Let’s keep it polite Gents. It would be a shame to let this go off the rails.

Climate change is a fact, however there seems to be a debate over whether it is human caused or a natural phase the earth goes through. These forums are not the place to attempt to change others’ minds one way or another. Let us agree to disagree on hot button topics.
I totally agree with all of your points.

Thanks for your sensible intervention.

I totally agree with all of your points.

Thanks for your sensible intervention.
I would encourage Alum Ladd and our moderator to carefully read this thread and note who highjacked it into a diatribe against environmental concerns. Alum made some fairly extreme comments then apparently became concerned when his comments were challenged.

I would encourage Alum Ladd and our moderator to carefully read this thread and note who highjacked it into a diatribe against environmental concerns. Alum made some fairly extreme comments then apparently became concerned when his comments were challenged.
Drop the stick please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom