What's new

Not Sure About This

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Great grammar ... always a confidence-builder. "No Pant's At All..."

and "appears to be mere velcro,"... Oh.

A belly-band holster variation. Works in general, but get a good one.

AA

I don't fault anyone for being prepared. I'm sure that plenty of people that found themselves in active shooter situations would have liked to have had a gun and spare mags.

I'm skeptical of the quality since it looks like a cheaper nylon holster. If it will hold any pistol, I don't see it fitting any pistol well.

Spend a few hundred (or more) on a fine personal protection firearm . . . only to carry it in a "one size fits none" holster.

Makes perfect sense to me

This is an immediate "no" based on nothing else but the formatting of the website. This is the kind of site you get when you click on an ad you think is an article.

Looks cheap. Plastic buckles look thin. When it breaks and drops onto the floor in the grocery store, you will need a lot of pockets to put all those mags in. Hopefully, the owner will be wearing pants that day....

"We even suspended and bounced one of our experts from a rock climbing anchor…"

How are we going to test the durability ?
Wait I have an idea.... Hey Jimbo grab a beer come here for a second.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I wouldn’t buy it just because the website looks horrible. Just think if a professional got a hold of the website and made it look legit.

Kinda looks like a fanny pack.

If I need 87 pistol rounds on me, my plan sucks.

plans are nice. "no plan survives contact intact" is a military aphorism. "bad guys get a vote too" is also.

but yeah, 87 is excessive outside a combat zone. a long gun primary, handgun secondary preferred there. and friends. lots of them are nice.

jar_

Too Fugly For Free.
plans are nice. "no plan survives contact intact" is a military aphorism. "bad guys get a vote too" is also.

but yeah, 87 is excessive outside a combat zone. a long gun primary, handgun secondary preferred there. and friends. lots of them are nice.
Also air support can be comforting.

State inmate (maximum security-high risk) was in a wheelchair. Younger obnoxious inmate kept giving the old timer a hard time.
Wheelchair guy fashioned a shank from a pork chop bone. Killed Youngblood by driving it up through his lower chin. Ow...plan seemed to work on that one

I'm always wary of one size fits all holsters. That is almost a sure sign that it doesn't do anything well. What's wrong with spending a little time, research, and money to get a quality piece of gear that fits your style of carry and holds your weapon safely??? They have the nerve to want $70 for that thing!!!

Top Bottom