What's new

Not quite a newbie but new to the site!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Enjoy those little ones. My one and only little one is now 6'3". I know that all of the old people in your life have already told you, but the days and years fly by.

How’s this lather look? It’s a AoS pure badger brush pretty sure Col. Conk soap puck and my new lather bowl. Brush loaded enough? I can’t seem to get the heaps of lather some of y’all get.
proxy.php

proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do
The NEW came that way from the site -- a vendor who's been mentioned here. I'll see if I can find the name. It wasn't razoremporium.

I had my Slim replated in nickel by Chris E. of Razorplate.com, and I plan to send him my postwar Tech for replating in gold when the current "emergency" is over.
you use your replated stuff? I get keeping them original for history however; Id love to give this razor to my son because it will be over 100 years old when he can use it.

Do

you use your replated stuff? I get keeping them original for history however; Id love to give this razor to my son because it will be over 100 years old when he can use it.
As with my car, I like shiny. The razors that are not replated, which look fantastic for 60+ year-old razors, shave beautifully. But there is something extra nice about wielding the NEW in particular, which probably looks better than it did in the late Thirties.

Top Bottom