What's new

not new to wet to wet shaving but new here

Hello to all ...... been wet shaving off and on for 50 plus years with more on than off. Mostly using cheaper products with my Dad's WW II DE razor but never any pressured can foam lather. Recently purchased some Taylor of Old Bond Street shaving cream and a Parker badger silvertip. After 50 years of wet shaving I did not realize using better products shaving would be actually a produce a nice pleasure vs. a daily job. Have not learned the proper was to use the badger yet but it's light years ahead of the synthetics I have using for many years. Have found many new tips and methods on this site so thanks to all.

Greetings and Glad to know you.
Our house is your house
Nuestra casa es su casa
Notre maision est votre maison
Taigh againn tha taigh agaibh

Hello and welcome, Lenny. Great to have you here on B&B. Wander on over to the Hall of Fame and introduce yourself.

Welcome to B&B @lenny c ! We are happy you stopped by! Don't discount synthetic brushes altogether, there are some synthetics out there that are just as good as some badgers.

Glad to have you! It's amazing how good products make the difference between an enjoyable experience to look forward versus a daily chore.

Top Bottom