What's new

Not Blooming AL, Checking In

Welcome to B&B!
I have the Pre de Provence 63 coming in the mail today.
The reason I got it was the fresh scent and lather of their soap Bergamot and Thyme. i do a quick bloom and immediately drain the water off on this soap.

Welcome to B&B!
I have the Pre de Provence 63 coming in the mail today.
The reason I got it was the fresh scent and lather of their soap Bergamot and Thyme. i do a quick bloom and immediately drain the water off on this soap.
IIRC, the slickness was very good with the 63. I ended up using it in the shower like a stick, rubbing it directly into my stubble.

Thanks for the welcome, Tjsgarden.

I've got weird fragrance receptors, I guess. I remember it being floral, but having one note that was off to me. It was the same for me with Tabac. I wanted to like it. It's performance was phenomenal. But one fragrance note, for me, was off. There are many fragrances people rave about that I've tried which didn't go over for me. At the top of my head, Stirling's Sandpiper, Havorford, Boat Drinks. I just didn't like them. But I do like Black Cherry, Weekend in Malibu, Orange Chill, even Glacial Electric Sheep (more the experience than the fragrance) and some others. Frankly, I wish Stirling would make a soap with the fragrance of the classic Gillette Foam -- I would be in shaving heaven. :)

Thanks for the welcome, Timetofly.

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
Welcome to B&B. When you get a chance head over to the Hall of Fame and tell us a little about yourself.

Top Bottom