What's new

Not an enjoyable shave

I HATED to shave, using my electric braun for 20 years or so, but after swiching to wetshaving it is one of my favorite things to do and I love the hole process. New gear is sure fun but a good comfi shave with your favorit gear is the best 👍🏻 (For me) keep on doing what you like while shaving and maybe put on some good music?

However what makes this shave special for me, is that it's the first shave since i started wet shaving that i didn't want to have.
After i left the shower i simply didn't want to shave. Which is also the reason that i grabbed the stuff that i like the most.

I’ve only been back to DE shaving for about a month, and haven’t reached the point of dreading a shave. But, I’m sure it’s coming. I’m happy to see your post and will try to remember it when that day arrives.

My wife is enjoying my shaves as well. I know it sounds weird, but she likes to watch. I let her shave the growing bald patch on top of my head since I can’t see past the middle of it. She really gets into that.

Keep on keeping on...oh, and less pressure.:c9:

Top Bottom