What's new

Not a very ladylike title.

Okay, I didn't mind my "custom title", but Knight of the Round Lather Bowl! I certainly don't want to sound as though I am complaining, but it isn't an unisex title.

Would whichever kind, handsome, strong manly man moderator who is in charge of these things pretty please change it? :001_wub:

mrob said:
You could just post enough to make it change to something better!:biggrin:

I thought of that, but none of the titles are real fitting for a lady. Also, Mama Bear and St. Sue have custom titles.

And if I have to do it the ol' usual way, then these are just more posts towards my next manly title. :blush:

Kent Dorfman: Uh, what's my Delta Tau Chi name?
Bluto: Dorfman, I've given this a lot of thought. From now on, your name is Flounder

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
mrs. chefchris said:
Okay, I didn't mind my "custom title", but Knight of the Round Lather Bowl! I certainly don't want to sound as though I am complaining, but it isn't an unisex title.

Warning: Pedantry alert.

I believe you mean "a unisex" title, not "an unisex" title.

In any event, it beats the hell out of Keeper of the Sacred Toilet Brush, my wife's current title. Oh well, one more night on a park bench for me.:001_rolle

ouch said:
Warning: Pedantry alert.

I believe you mean "a unisex" title, not "an unisex" title.

In any event, it beats the hell out of Keeper of the Sacred Toilet Brush, my wife's current title. Oh well, one more night on a park bench for me.:001_rolle

My mistake is the one you pick on. I've seen many mistakes on this forum. I just find it petty to point out these things. I can understand why your wife has you sleeping on park benches! :lol:

Jim Thompson said:
Kent Dorfman: Uh, what's my Delta Tau Chi name?
Bluto: Dorfman, I've given this a lot of thought. From now on, your name is Flounder

OMG :lol: :lol: Hey, isn't that part of a seafood recipe??

Mama Bear

Top Bottom