What's new

Not a bad Christmas at all

I told my dad awhile back that I'd started straight shaving and he FLIPPED OUT. we were discussing Christmas presents and he said in no way would he contribute to this dangerous habit. I told him if he cut me a check, he would. he already had of course. I picked up the Eva 17 from Alfredo last month and justified it by saying dad would get it for me... the shocker was his wife, who I love dearly, made the mugs for me and they filled 'em with soaps.

proxy.php

Very awesome mugs... so straight shaving is a "dangerous habit"? I'm not sure if that makes me want to do it less... or more... lol

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Congrats!
I'd be put faces on those mugs! Either with stick-on googly eyes or hand-drawn faces. Those "noses" offer way too much fun potential!

Those mugs are nice, get her to make more, i bet there are alot of people who would buy one.

yeah... she's got a year to figure out the scuttle that she's been intro'd to. I told her she'd have a built in market if she was interested. we'll see. I'll send her a link here after a bit, to let her know that not just I appreciate her work.

Top Bottom