What's new

Not 2 but 3

Graydog

Biblical Innards
Sorry for the delay so I added a another smile 😁
The pictures are of 3 handles that I want to hopefully bring a smile to 3 .
2 are made of Chechen donated by @Nick Obermire and the other is made of special walnut and backyard maple.
The knot is just there for the pictures.
All 3 are drilled out for a 26mm knot.
Here's the Pif, you supply the knot, I will set it for you and ship it off to you.
Just say you are in , I will let this go for a while and see if there is any interest and do a random selection of the 3 winning post's.
The winners will be required to supply the knot and pay for shipping anywhere.
PXL_20210715_124936716.PORTRAIT~2.jpg
PXL_20210715_124608301.PORTRAIT~2.jpg
PXL_20210715_124637012.PORTRAIT~2.jpg
PXL_20210715_124653590.PORTRAIT~2.jpg

Not in, since I won a brush from you in an earlier PIF (the brush I won is currently my favorite brush by a fairly wide margin, by the way).

Beautiful handles. Good luck to all the entrants.

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
Beautiful handles, as always. This will definitely bring smiles to the winners! :)

Respectfully not in, my friend, as I have been blessed with smiles from your incredible brushes. :cool:

linty1

My wallet cries.
I dream, DREAM of holding a Graydog, the one on the right (dark/light/dark)is particularly nice.

~~~ Intense internal struggle~~~

Respectfully not in due to Grume.

JWCowboy

Probably not Al Bundy
Another wonderful PIF by Steve @Graydog, respectfully not in as I am fortunate enough to already have one of your beautiful creations. The winners will indeed be smiling.

I dream, DREAM of holding a Graydog, the one on the right (dark/light/dark)is particularly nice.

~~~ Intense internal struggle~~~

Respectfully not in due to Grume.
Wow! You are incredibly strong. Those handles are too awesome for self restraint.

You serve as a role model to all.

Now, if you’ll excuse me I have to go buy razor blades, I just realized that I only have 3,999 which is an auto restocking point. I might add some soaps and creams…you know, to get “free” shipping.

Top Bottom