What's new

Nose Hair Trimmer

alishock

I wrap my lips around a lovely pipe
Hi all,

I know this won't be posted in the right place so apologies for that.

Anyways, does anyone have any experience with nose and ear hair trimmers? Are they better than scissors or tweezers? Just thinking of trying to get something that is quick and easy to use.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
For my nose I just use a small set of scissors, for the ears I get them cut when I get my hair cut which is roughly every three months. The hairdresser does use some electric clipper device on my ears and then she might touch up with the scissors.

What I don't like about using the trimmers is that when I squeeze my nose, the freshly cut hairs hurt my skin. It feels really weird, so I always go with tweezers like every 4 months or so.

... I always go with tweezers like every 4 months or so.

Ouch. That post makes my eyes water. I did that many years ago, but at my age I need to trim those rascals about twice a week. When you get to a certain age, the hair on your head stops growing and the eyebrows, nose and ear hair grow like weeds.

I recently bought a Wahl Micro Groomsman that works well.
TJ Maxx $10

What I really need is a modified weed whacker. 2 stroke power...

I use the Groomate, or scissors.

Would really like to find a reliable (cord) electric trimmer.
I find the battery ones useless in the long run. Batteries always die at the most inopportune times.

proxy.php

I ordered one from Amazon a while back and it by far one of the best I’ve used yet and I’ve been through several. Search on there for ToiletTree Nose Hair Trimmer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom