What's new

FS NOS Schick Platinium blades for sale, manufactured in the Netherlands

In a recent barn sale I encountered an unexpected gem. A grubby cardboard box reveiled a nice stash of NOS Schick Platinium blades from Dutch manufacture. They come in packages of 10 blades.

For information about the characteristics of the blades please check this Badger & Blade forum.

Should you be interested in trying out these gems from the past I am selling them for:
  • €5,00 per pack
  • €40,00 for 10 packs
  • €75,00 for 25 packs
Cost of shipment comes separate and is dependent upon your location.

Preferred method of payment is Paypal. I am willing to ship them worldwide and of course we can discuss a method of shipment that is most economical for you.
2022-06-22 14.16.41.jpg

2022-06-22 14.16.57.jpg

Reactions: edw
I received some requests for shipping cost to the United States and Canada. Here's an update about those with the most economical carrier (PostNL) that I could find:
  • For shipments < 100 grams (5 tucks) €10.30
  • For shipments 100 grams - 350 grams (appr. 20 tucks) €11
  • Larger shipments come at €19
These shipping options include tracking and shipment updates through e-mail. For your reference, at the current exchange rate euro < - > dollar is appr 1 : 1

Thanks!

At the request of some B&B members here is a picture of an individual blade from the pack.

Looking for information still? Please drop me a line.

schick-blade.jpg

One of the buyers reported back to me about using two of the Schick blades in a Leaf / Twig combo with nice results. For some reason it hadn't occured to me yet to bring together the old and the new and from my own experience now I can say the shaves with Leaf and Twig in combination with the old Schick blades indeed are very satisfactory. Not too sharp, quite smooth. I don't know about longevity yet. But as always... YMMV. :)

Top Bottom