What's new

NOS Schick Krona

084E9788-555E-4FD4-BD5A-2A502B67D1C8.jpeg
It’s been a good week to feed my RAD.

NOS Schick Krona still sealed up.

Doesn’t get any better than that. Going to open it or keep it closed? I’m in the open camp as it should perform flawlessly.

Nice score! I PIF’d my first Krona here. I snagged a used replacement, which was a god decision. Congrats, and enjoy it!

I know we're all different, but I'd use it. Far too nice just to be looked at.

The Krona, for some reason, always seems to slip under the radar - it's a very efficient mild shaver. Don't be deceived by the plastic handle - they were built to last, and have done.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Congratulations on the NOS Krona. Schick Krona's are fantastic razors. I have several and I love using them. One of my favourite razors.

View attachment 1014949 It’s been a good week to feed my RAD.

NOS Schick Krona still sealed up.
Oh, come on. Open it, you know you wanna shave with your Krona.

Go on, open it, you know you wanna start loading the blade. Go on, open it.

She looks so sexy, she waiting for you to grab the handle, she wanted to feel your bare skin, shaving with this fantastic Krona. Go on, open it.

Oh, come on. Open it, you know you wanna shave with your Krona.

Go on, open it, you know you wanna start loading the blade. Go on, open it.

She looks so sexy, she waiting for you to grab the handle, she wanted to feel your bare skin, shaving with this fantastic Krona. Go on, open it.
:a29::a21:

I picked one up a few months ago and the package had water damage so I was nervous about using the blades. I finally popped one of those original blades in it this week and they shaved great!

Hey that's an awesome find.
I have one that I got in a PIF and use it occasionally, it is a mild shaver. I get some real nice shaves with that razor and wish it had just a little more heft with that long handle.
Congrats and enjoy it!

Kronas are nice shavers. I'd keep that one sealed as a display, at least for a while. Especially if you already have another Krona.

Great find! I just shaved with my Schick Krona for the first time and I enjoyed it! Reminds me of a Gillette vintage razor.

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
Kronas are nice shavers. I'd keep that one sealed as a display, at least for a while. Especially if you already have another Krona.

I'd agree. Lots of Kronas around if you're looking to shave but very very few like that one!

Top Bottom