What's new

NOS Eclipse Red Ring Pics

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Congratulations! It is great to know that the razor is now in the hands of someone who will value it.

Thanks for the comments.

What I find so cool about this kit is that razor literally still has the daubes of grease on the top edge of the adjustor knob and the threads from the top cap. Add to that the comment on the box regarding waste paper being a vital raw material for the war effort. Pure gold.

This will be getting used, as it should be, but i'll be keeping my eyes peels for another donor case.

Also, worth noting, the reason i've been holding out for the early version of the Red Ring is the shave quality. Having owned a couple of both the early version (blank top cap and coarser knurling) and the later version (art deco top cap and tighter knurling), there is no question in my mind that this version is the better more aggressive shave. The art deco version is just a bit too mild in my mind.

You seem to be missing one small tag that would have been located on the or between the adjustment knob and the handle but put it in a new case and you have an NOS set that would be of the envy most collectors.

Beautiful, and it looks like you are the first person that will have shaved with it! Post back how you like it...I've often lusted after one of these but they are unobtainium for me due to either price, availability or both.

Top Bottom