What's new

FS North Shore Fatboy, Single Ring and Rudy Vey Brush

Status
Not open for further replies.
First up for your consideration is a Gillette F2 Fatboy given the North Shore Razor treatment. The razor works like new with all numbers clicking as they should. I have $160 into this razor. Selling for $105 CONUS.

IMG_3432.jpeg

IMG_3437.jpeg

IMG_3446.jpeg

Next up is a Rudy Vey Persian Jar with a Shavemac Finest (24mm x 48 approximate dimensions). Selling $55 CONUS (a real steal)

IMG_3889.jpeg

IMG_3882.jpeg

Last up is a Gillette 1908 Single Ring user grade. Significant plate loss on the top cap. No handle crack that I can see, but does have a couple of bent teeth. A good project for someone. Asking $25 CONUS.

IMG_4295.jpeg

WOWSER!! This is a FIRE SALE!

Great prices& great stuff
A neon green numbered Fat Boy, who'd a thunk it.
But looks great

GLWTS

Jonjo

That fat boy is lovely with the way the green numbers stand out.
Thank you, tsimmns. Numbers could be changed in color to anyones preference really. But, neon green was my color on this project. Happy New Year!

GLWTS Thomas - and Happy New Year from Denmark!
Peter, thank you for enabling, I mean, helping me this past year on my shaving journey. Happy New Year to you, my friend!

I can say that North Shore restored Fatboys are amazing. Someone will certainly end up with an astonishing piece. GLWTS!

Whomever got that RV....! I have a few of his PJ's in different colors and knots and I'll tell you, I will NEVER part with them!

I can say that North Shore restored Fatboys are amazing. Someone will certainly end up with an astonishing piece. GLWTS!

Thanks JudoJim. Scott does great work at North Shore. I have used him a couple of times and always great results.

Whomever got that RV....! I have a few of his PJ's in different colors and knots and I'll tell you, I will NEVER part with them!

I have a few of Rudy's brushes and it was hard to let this one go. When 2020 sabbatical comes to an end, a new Persian Jar is on my wish list!

Im tempted to buy this FB, but it almost seems to nice to shave with and would just sit on the shelf...

Be tempted. It shaves great and cleans up nicely when you want to put it back on the shelf!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom