What's new

North Eastern Illinois, South Eastern Wisconsin Interest?

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Gents, any interest in having a get together for folks from the northeastern Illinois/southeastern Wisconsin area?
Here is a map that shows a radius of 60 miles from Gurnee Mills Mall in IL. That's just a spot that is on a major north/south commuter corridor, I'm not suggesting that is the ultimate gathering point.

Just preliminary interest gathering here.

If you might be interested in getting together, please post in this thread and feel free to suggest a possible gathering spot, or a possible date range that might work for you.

Map.png

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
I know Captain Pre-Capsize is nearby as well, we met on a previous get together years ago.
If we can get some folks interested, and get them to post here and watch this thread, we might be able to work something out that is either the most convenient to the majority, or slightly inconvenient (but equally so) for everyone.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
We have a vacation spot that I LOVE in Door County. I think we may have stopped at that Mall several times.... I'll have to look it up....

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Yeah. My in laws had (have, or the estate does?) a time share there. One of my favorite places in the world. The Rushes of Door County.

Ratso

Mr. Obvious
I’m 45 minutes from Gurnee Mills. (Chain of Lakes area for those familiar with northeast Illinois.) I’m in if my schedule permits. After the holidays might work better for some of us.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
I’m 45 minutes from Gurnee Mills. (Chain of Lakes area for those familiar with northeast Illinois.) I’m in if my schedule permits. After the holidays might work better for some of us.
Maybe get the word out and look at the doldrums of late January / early February or even nearer springtime.

I found this small Beauty supply store in Lincolnwood, IL that sells Personna Comfort coated 100 packs and also sells Dorco Prime Platinum's in 100 and 1,000 packs. He also sold Dorco ST301 Platinum Extra. The Personna Comfort coated and Dorco Prime Platinum's were cheaper than Amazon.

J & J Beauty
6702 N Crawford Ave
Lincolnwood, IL 60712

Attachments

• PXL_20211230_212403308.jpg
    PXL_20211230_212403308.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Top Bottom