What's new

Norpro Dip Chiller As a skuttle....

I have been thinking about getting a dirty bird skuttle over the past couple weeks, but have not wanted to drop the money just yet. I then saw this post in the review section http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php?t=67444

Anyways, I ordered friday after work, and it should hopefully be in some thime this week. I will let you guys know how it works for me. It cost 11.99 on Amazon, plus 8.00 shipping, so the overall cost was 20. 1/3 of the cost of the other skuttles out there with shipping.

Here are some pics that I stole off of the review thread.

Paul.c. sent me one from the US. I actually haven't tried it yet :blushing:

I think I'll use it for this evenings shave.

Edit: Just used it for the first time. It works nicely, but due to lack of room to put it down in my small bathroom it won't be replacing my floating bowl anytime soon. If I had the room I would definitly use it quite often.

Regards.

Jakob

Last edited:
I got it the other day, and used it for the first time yesterday. man what a difference. if anybody is thinking about getting a scuttle, but is a little thrown back buy the price, you should consider purchasing this. It provided a great hot lather for three passes.

Yeah I happened upon this one while trying to convince my wife that a GP, DB or a Moss would be a good investment. If it can keep dips cool (thinks I) surely it could also keep lather hot? At $7.50 Canadian it was apretty good price (I think that must work out to about $2.35 US). They work pretty well too.

Top Bottom