What's new

Nor'Easter Flask from Captain's Choice

Picked up some Nor'Easter with the Captain's deal of getting an old flask bottle to transfer too. It is a great scent that is quite different than the other AS I use from Captain's Choice. The real show piece is the bottle though. Just a beautiful bottle to store it in. I will be looking forward to my next shave for sure!

1589215314866.png

Last edited:
Those flasks are the bomb! I have one with CC Venture aftershave. Nor'easter is great and is a fabulous way to decant and use.

They show sold out on his website. Will they come back Scott? @Captain Pre-Capsize

Actually yes, it is just that there is a real spread here on demand (guys love them!) and supply which is sparse and hit or miss. We just recently added this to the listing on our site:

We have a very limited number of these vintage Ed. Pinaud glass aftershave bottles. If this listing is marked “Sold Out” then check back later. This is a popular item for us and the supply of these antique bottles varies.

So @DocPapi, the listing is not going anywhere. At the heart of it is me being picky. You can get these bottles but most are very cloudy, or chipped, or filthy inside. To find one that is acceptable (that does not mean clean and perfect, just acceptable) is not easy. Then you need to get it at a price that works. So when we do get one in they sell.

I do have one that tracking indicates is inbound today so I have updated the listing.

Great looking! :clap: :clap:

Let us know how the splash performs (PLEASE)!!
The splash is amazing. Clean scent that is great and actually lasts quite a long time on my skin. The menthol is just enough to get that cool feeling but not freeze your face off. I highly recommend especially if you like menthol.

I saw an old Clubman bottle at an antique store--but it was cloudy and there was a little Clubman Pinaud inside that hadn't aged well. It's a great looking bottle! And Nor'easter is an amazing scent. I have the cream, and plan on ordering the AS and more cream later later this year. I'll probably get the soap, too.

Top Bottom