What's new

Nor'Easter aftershave

I was a lucky winner of the @Captain Pre-Capsize Nor'Easter aftershave. It arrived last Saturday, but I wanted to have special Veterans Day treat, so I waited until this morning. I haven't used aftershaves in years, but this one has made me determined to begin using them on a regular basis. The smell is great. In fact, my wife smelled it first and really liked it. I used a straight razor for the first two passes, then finished with a DE. I am still working on my SR technique. I had very little burn with the AS, but the menthol really kicked in after a short bit. It was very cooling and rather nice. It left my face feeling comfortable and kept a light fragrance that wasn't overwhelming and dissipated over time. I will certainly be looking to try some of his other AS scents, as this is a pleasure to use. If you like the cooling effect of menthol, I highly recommend it. I am looking forward to tomorrow's shave.

I had a sample of Nor-Easter aftershave. I liked it, but SWMBO didn't. Try 1 part Cat-O-Nine Tails to 2 parts Aqua Velva Ice Blue . I really liked that mixture.

I've found all the captain's choice aftershave leave my face feeling hydrated and refreshed. Congratulations on the win.

I was a lucky winner of the @Captain Pre-Capsize Nor'Easter aftershave. It arrived last Saturday, but I wanted to have special Veterans Day treat, so I waited until this morning. I haven't used aftershaves in years, but this one has made me determined to begin using them on a regular basis. The smell is great. In fact, my wife smelled it first and really liked it. I used a straight razor for the first two passes, then finished with a DE. I am still working on my SR technique. I had very little burn with the AS, but the menthol really kicked in after a short bit. It was very cooling and rather nice. It left my face feeling comfortable and kept a light fragrance that wasn't overwhelming and dissipated over time. I will certainly be looking to try some of his other AS scents, as this is a pleasure to use. If you like the cooling effect of menthol, I highly recommend it. I am looking forward to tomorrow's shave.
When the Boss likes it, you can't go wrong.! :ouch1:

I had a sample of Nor-Easter aftershave. I liked it, but SWMBO didn't. Try 1 part Cat-O-Nine Tails to 2 parts Aqua Velva Ice Blue . I really liked that mixture.
The wife has got to be happy. All else is secondary.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
The Captain’s products are excellent. The only problem is that I cannot get to try his wonderful aftershaves as they cannot be shipped to Australia. Thanks for the review.

The Captain’s products are excellent. The only problem is that I cannot get to try his wonderful aftershaves as they cannot be shipped to Australia. Thanks for the review.
Yeah, the postal restrictions make that a tough one, for certain.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom