What's new

Nording Freehands

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
So. I went from looking for a Neerup Churchwarden, to looking for a Nording Churchwarden, or a Nording Freehand and purchasing a Churchwarden stem for it. Can you guys post pics of your Freehands? They don’t seem to be prevalent here at B&B, and frankly to me some look like they were carved with an ugly stick. Despite that I find them attractive and would like to see what your gents have.

Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of freehand shapes. I do however own a Tinsky freehand. I'll try and remember to post a pic tonight when I get home!

Have a ginormous Ben Wade (big Elmore Leonard and 3:10 to Yuma fan) freehand with the normal sized black acrylic stem. No idea where it is right now but will look for it. Probably would be a decent shape for a Churchwarden stem..

I have a couple of classic freehands. One a Nording, the other a T.C. Fuller
proxy.php

proxy.php

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
I have a couple of classic freehands. One a Nording, the other a T.C. Fuller
proxy.php

proxy.php

That signature is nice. Seem the shapes are so random I have a hard time finding the right one.

Last edited:
They can be very random, so finding the one that speaks to you can take a while of just watching inventory as it cycles through. The ones I have seen are all pretty large bowls, not sure how well they'd translate to churchwarden stems.

Mike H

Instagram Famous
No Nordings, but I do have a Boswell and Stanwell Freehand purchased new in 94. Some my first high end pipes.

proxy.php

1581695056438.png

Top Bottom