What's new

Noob Shaver, Blackland Vector review

79A2F45C-9700-4BF0-9DFE-FCD6056B90D1.jpeg

Seasonal smeezenal, I’m a man and do what I want. The Almighty Hallows in May? Yeah I can do that.

Continuing quest to uglify my Vector, I tried the baby Blackbird handle on here, worked great. 7 on the Kai Mild, might have to switch tomorrow. I MIGHT get one more out of it but I dunno, we’ll see.

41751AA2-A53F-4554-BA80-6E956B476CB9.jpeg

8th for this one. Clearly I’m a fanboy. Haven’t had a bad shave out of this thing yet and don’t expect to. Went to 7 on one Kai blade, figure that could be the norm.

At a buck a blade (roughly) that puts the shave down to 14 cents a shave lol

Brand new box of 20 Kai blades, 7 per shave means 140 shaves out of a $20 box of Kai blades, not bad for the quality of shaves I’m getting.

I still have the Gem blades en route for the Sabre and I’ll revisit that when they show up, but this is gonna be my #1 for a while.

Review over. It’s great and if you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up. It is choice.

My Vector will be here this week. Reading this thread really made my decision to try it final. I’m super excited to dive into the SE scene. DE just got boring for me, still shave with them, but the passion isn’t really there like it was years ago. Moving on to SE has re ignited my passion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Vector will be here this week. Reading this thread really made my decision to try it final. I’m super excited to dive into the SE scene. DE just got boring for me, still shave with them, but the passion isn’t really there like it was years ago. Moving on to SE has re ignited my passion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude you’re gonna love this thing.

Chuck up a review/your thoughts so @Blackland Razors gets a plug. I can’t tell you how many guys have PMd me telling me they bought one because of this review.

Blackland is a small family owned company that’s doing really cool stuff made in the USA and even in the best of times they and companies like them need our support.

Stoked for you!!

Top Bottom