What's new

Noob shaver, Blackland Blackbird review

Did my first shave with the Blackbird that arrived over the weekend and all I can say is, 'WOW!' What an amazingly good razor? Very efficient, but feels gentle. Two days of growth mowed down with the open comb base plate.

The first pass was so good I debated if I needed a second. Went ahead for the second pass with the closed comb base plate and the results was a BBS+ shave. The following morning it felt like I could get by without shaving. Did a shave anyway. Pure heaven!

My blade of choice was a Balzona made in Egypt. For me it's a great blade and pretty much a go to with any new razor.

The Blackbird will defiantly be a part of my razor rotation.

Did my first shave with the Blackbird that arrived over the weekend and all I can say is, 'WOW!' What an amazingly good razor? Very efficient, but feels gentle. Two days of growth mowed down with the open comb base plate.

The first pass was so good I debated if I needed a second. Went ahead for the second pass with the closed comb base plate and the results was a BBS+ shave. The following morning it felt like I could get by without shaving. Did a shave anyway. Pure heaven!

My blade of choice was a Balzona made in Egypt. For me it's a great blade and pretty much a go to with any new razor.

The Blackbird will defiantly be a part of my razor rotation.
Sounds like my first shave with the Blackbird Ti @railer489 …… I remember the next morning and thinking the same thing about not really needing to shave!
Interesting blade preference you have there. Not yet tried.👍🏻😊💈

Top Bottom