What's new

Noob DIY related question

I know, that coming to a new forum using search is a good idea.

However, if there are some other DIY oriented guys in here - what are your favorite threads? Is there a DIY scene in here?

I haven't gone as far as making my own after shaves yet, but I've been hunting some glass bottles, making few pocket squares and bow ties.

I'm definitely a DIY'er. I think my DIY attitude and being an engineer helped draw me towards wetshaving. Some of the more complex DE razors are marvels of engineering. I've been spending a fair amount of my time here reading the DIY threads picking up ideas for my projects. I think an aluminum brush and razor holder is next on the list...

Yes, got to love those DE razors with flare tips etc. I have a Gillette Super Speed from the Fifties myself, but would love to have a Slim Adjustable or similar. Nice mechanics, being an engineer myself, also.

I've been looking to creating a small shaving shrine, but I don't want to have a (really) big collection on show, so I was thinking about something - smart, hidden and functional. Not just a regular cabinet. Got to think about that tomorrow while in a hardware store :)

Top Bottom