What's new

Noob check in from Eastern Washington

Evening! I've been lurking for a bit and accidentally fell in here.

Found the forum from a cigar/pipe forum that I frequent. I grew up with Williams and a badger brush and was missing it. Fell into (seem to do that more than a bit) a Muhle R89, badger brush (don't know what happened to my old one), and attendant goodies Friday.

Man, I had totally forgotten how good it feels to get a really good shave. Hooked.

Anyway, I am an army veteran, confirmed oenophile and foodie, golfer, piper, outdoorsman, and bibliophile. Look forward to meeting y'all.

Welcome!

Army here as well, Active duty & veteran, soon to retire, LOL. You will find no better bunch of gent's on the net to exchange shave experiences, stories, and product reviews with.

Welcome to the forum.

If you are a confirmed oenophile there are worse places to be than Eastern Washington wine country. :thumbup1:

Hi desertlifter, welcome to B&B and thanks for your service!

As active-duty, you are entitled to wear a badge denoting your status that goes right under your user name. It's free, and just B&B's way to thank those who have chosen to serve thier country. If you're interested, go to the "Barbershop" forum in the "Everything Else" section of B&B and post in the "Active Duty and Veteran Check-In" thread there. One of our Moderators, Phil (luvmysuper), will get you hooked right up.

Top Bottom