What's new

Nonsensical ramblings, or pure genius?

Okay, so the title is completely off from what I want to ask... :tongue_sm

How incredibly naive of me is it for me to try to acquire a 1904-06 Double Ring?? Am I just chasing ghosts, or am I boldly going where few have dared? Or am I just !#*$(@# around.....

Okay, so the title is completely off from what I want to ask... :tongue_sm

How incredibly naive of me is it for me to try to acquire a 1904-06 Double Ring?? Am I just chasing ghosts, or am I boldly going where few have dared? Or am I just !#*$(@# around.....

Post a WTB in the B/S/T listing. Can't ever hurt. I'm currently looking for ABC old type razors. (I think I'm there with you chasing ghosts. haha :laugh:)

its possible, just not as easy as other gillettes. once in a blue moon they pop up on here, on ebay youll usually see one on average once a month, sometimes case, sometimes just the razor. on a rare occasion youll even see one in a lot of razors.

its possible, just not as easy as other gillettes. once in a blue moon they pop up on here, on ebay youll usually see one on average once a month, sometimes case, sometimes just the razor. on a rare occasion youll even see one in a lot of razors.

Occasionally you wont even see them in a lot of razors, it will just be there. Amongst the Gem micromatics, Superspeeds, techs, injectors and other clutter.

Moral of the story, BUY BIG LOTS OF RAZORS!:lol:

post a WTB in your signature in a colour that stands out. this worked for me when I was looking for something very specific. I now have three!!

Found mine in a lot of razors on the bay. Took a flying leap that it was an uncased double ring and I was pleased to find that it was. It would be nice to have a case. Collector's grade are pretty rare. But a full set with case just sold on the B/S/T about 2 months ago for bit $$ (but it was very nice). You can see it in Lucky's display case in a thread on this site. It is beautiful!

Top Bottom