What's new

Non-glued blades

Hi everyone,

I've been wondering about non-glued blades for a little while now. I hate having to rub the glue off my razors after I change the blade. Anyone know any GOOD blades that come non-glued?

Thanks for your help!

What's the best blade that Personna makes? I used some stainless personna's and I wasn't a big fan. I have a 10 pack of feathers that I have yet to try, maybe i'll load one up tomorrow.

It's not glue, it's usually only wax so should come off (melt) easily with a rinse under hot water. Astra's seem to be the worse, but I heard they are getting better.

What's the best blade that Personna makes? I used some stainless personna's and I wasn't a big fan. I have a 10 pack of feathers that I have yet to try, maybe i'll load one up tomorrow.

Med Preps or Labs - I personally use the Med Preps more than my Feathers and Astra SPs. Great shave, no irritation, and I can easily get 4 shaves out of them.

I like the idea of Personna meds, they're also cheaper than feather's as well so that's a bonus :p thanks for the help everyone. Now if only I could find a supplier in Canada :'(

+1. Put it in the razor and give it a rinse in hot water. Never a problem.

Scott

Hot water doesn't do it for me. If you're using a TTO with butterfly doors, the wax doesn't touch the doors hardly at all. If you use a 3 piece tech, or an old type, you will notice that it squishes down on the wax leaving a nasty wax print that is very annoying to get off. Washing it with hot water doesn't do anything at all. Rubbing it with your finger will smear it all around until it finally gets smeared completely off. I'm sick of the wax, time for some lab meds.

Top Bottom