What's new

Nominations for SOTY (soap of the year)…

BTW, isn’t it Heather who is behind all the SCENTS?

Nope, not at all. It was her at the beginning of Zingari Man. Here is a list of scent created by other ones then Heather.

No.1 : Collaboration with Byron Parfums
Coconut Nanas : Collaboration with Rirana Parfume
Blackwood : was also a Collaboration with Rirana Parfume
The Duo, Barrel Proof : Heather created it with the help of Nate and Mel known as the BBS Live guys
Mousse Illuminée : Collaboration with Manuel Cross from Rogue Perfumery
The merchant, The Gent, The Rambler, The Royal, The Watchman, The Master, The Traditionalist : ALL those scents were brought to life by Shawn Maher (the guy behind Maher olfactive and Chatillon Lux)

Hope it helped you a bit

My vote would be for our recently departed old favorites such as Williams Shave Soap or Palmolive shave sticks for those across the pond. Something that had a 182 year run like Williams deserves some recognition. Also these soaps jumped dramatically in popularity once word on their discontinuation came out.

My favorite soap bought in 2022 is B&M Plague, part of "The Four Horsemen" LE collection

proxy.php

The always great performance and post shave feel typical of the Omnibus Base couple with a scent I really dig, perfect for the winter season. A mix of medicinal herbs and lavender over a very nice chypre accord

Also this citation from E.A. Poe masterpiece
"The 'Red Death' had long devastated the country. No pestilence had been ever so fatal, or so hideous. Blood was its Avatar and its seal — the redness and the horror of blood."

maxresdefault.jpeg

This is a terrible idea. You know that somebody is going to embarrass the integrity of the forum by suggesting Arko, and every sane person knows my favorite should be the universal favorite.
If that person carefully read the OP first post, we shouldn't have anybody saying Arko as the soap nominee is supposed to be one that came out this year. So aArko should be out of the list :001_rolle

Bro, forget “SOTY.”

How ‘bout most UNIQUE soap of the year! 😳

Those people are making shave soap?

Isn’t it hard enough just to make the bare ESSENTIALS for life in Ukraine? 😳

I take back my previous statement - if Zelensky can be Time’s “Man of the Year,’ then “Discoverer” can certainly be “SOTY.” 😉👍🏼👏🏼

Yes they do...You can reach Alesia on Facebook, as she usually is quite fast on answering for doubts or any kind of questions.

Last month I got 11 samples from her, and man, this is really good stuff!

Nope, not at all. It was her at the beginning of Zingari Man. Here is a list of scent created by other ones then Heather.

No.1 : Collaboration with Byron Parfums
Coconut Nanas : Collaboration with Rirana Parfume
Blackwood : was also a Collaboration with Rirana Parfume
The Duo, Barrel Proof : Heather created it with the help of Nate and Mel known as the BBS Live guys
Mousse Illuminée : Collaboration with Manuel Cross from Rogue Perfumery
The merchant, The Gent, The Rambler, The Royal, The Watchman, The Master, The Traditionalist : ALL those scents were brought to life by Shawn Maher (the guy behind Maher olfactive and Chatillon Lux)

Hope it helped you a bit
Well, I’ll be… 😳😳😳

I am new this year to traditional wet shaving. My face doesn't get along well with scents, period.. in anything... so, my soap of the year is Canada Shaving Soap. Best of the unscented soaps I've tried so far.
Figures a soap named ”Canada” would be unscented. 🤔

Being unscented means it doesn't OFFEND anyone, and its a little BORING, you know, like CANADA! 🇨🇦😆😂🤣

My favorite soap bought in 2022 is B&M Plague, part of "The Four Horsemen" LE collection

proxy.php

The always great performance and post shave feel typical of the Omnibus Base couple with a scent I really dig, perfect for the winter season. A mix of medicinal herbs and lavender over a very nice chypre accord

Also this citation from E.A. Poe masterpiece
"The 'Red Death' had long devastated the country. No pestilence had been ever so fatal, or so hideous. Blood was its Avatar and its seal — the redness and the horror of blood."

View attachment 1575871
You should alert people that these, like many “B&M” offerings, are some INTENSE scents. 😳😉

musicman1951

three-tu-tu, three-tu-tu
If that person carefully read the OP first post, we shouldn't have anybody saying Arko as the soap nominee is supposed to be one that came out this year. So aArko should be out of the list :001_rolle
In defense of my Arko brethren, it's implied. "What soaps did you discover this year that you feel deserve the accolade of “soap of the year?” Surely it's possible to think that if you only discovered Arko this year it qualified.

Top Bottom