What's new

Noble Otter - Lonestar is back!!!

Is anyone excited about Noble Otter's Lonestar being back and available?

I loved this scent, as I had it a few years back and used it up and wasn't able to get my hands on anymore, so I am excited that they have it up and available on their website. I picked up a few and an aftershave also.

Now if they would only bring back Flying Hyde, that was one of my favorites of any scent.

I picked up a tub of Lonestar and this is the first NO soap I've tried. I really enjoyed the scent. I found that even with the splash the fragrance was quite fleeting. Is that just my experience?

I picked up a tub of Lonestar and this is the first NO soap I've tried. I really enjoyed the scent. I found that even with the splash the fragrance was quite fleeting. Is that just my experience?

I haven’t tried Lonestar but used to have NO Firefighter. It was a great scent but I could barely smell the soap during the shave and no joke, I’d put on the splash and by the time I washed my hands off the smell from the splash was gone

Interesting. Both linger for me, nearly all day (albeit lightly). I may be somewhat sensitive; I was thinking earlier in the day that it was too much.

I haven’t tried Lonestar but used to have NO Firefighter. It was a great scent but I could barely smell the soap during the shave and no joke, I’d put on the splash and by the time I washed my hands off the smell from the splash was gone

That has been my experience. I just didn't know if my nose got desensitized from the soap.

Interesting. Both linger for me, nearly all day (albeit lightly). I may be somewhat sensitive; I was thinking earlier in the day that it was too much.

Wow. I even put on more splash than usual and it didn't do anything discernible for the scent. My face did feel a little tacky so I suspect I overdid it. Usually when I do that it gets noticed on the home front, but nothing. I wish I had a little bit more of your experience :).

That has been my experience. I just didn't know if my nose got desensitized from the soap.

After posting about NO Firefighter and my experience with the mild scent of the soap and splash not lasting at all, I became curious so I shaved with NO Rawr soap and splash today to see if I had the issue with more then one NO set. This was my first time using Rawr and it was the polar opposite of Firefighter for me for both the soap and splash. It’s 3+ hours after the shave and I can still smell the splash. I’ve only used the two scents from them so maybe certain sets are milder? Firefighter and Lonestar (re-release) are two of the three most recent releases (The Night Before is the other) so maybe they tweaked something and caused the newer scents to be milder 🤷‍♂️

After posting about NO Firefighter and my experience with the mild scent of the soap and splash not lasting at all, I became curious so I shaved with NO Rawr soap and splash today to see if I had the issue with more then one NO set. This was my first time using Rawr and it was the polar opposite of Firefighter for me for both the soap and splash. It’s 3+ hours after the shave and I can still smell the splash. I’ve only used the two scents from them so maybe certain sets are milder? Firefighter and Lonestar (re-release) are two of the three most recent releases (The Night Before is the other) so maybe they tweaked something and caused the newer scents to be milder 🤷‍♂️

That’s good to hear because I have BarrBarr on the way.

Lefonque

Even more clueless than you
Barrbarr is in my regular rotation. It is pleasant on the nose but not overpowering. It lathers up well and nourishes my skin. This is one that I really enjoy.

Lonestar is my next purchase.
I like the slick lather and the scent.

Did you see that Noble Otter is going to be selling brushes?
They have what looks like a 26 mm Plisson knot. And an empty page for brushes. I suppose it is due to supply chain issues.

Top Bottom