What's new

FSOT Noble Otter Firefighter, Declaration Grooming & Zingari Man Soaps, TOBS balm, Samples and Silvertip Badger Brush

Status
Not open for further replies.
The following items are for sale or trade. I have a list of the items I’d be interested in trading for below. The prices are in Canadian dollars and includes PayPal fee. My preference is to ship within Canada but will ship to US as well, except the splash which contains alcohol, it will be shipped within Canada only, sorry. I don’t have shipping prices posted due to the possibility of trades and to try and make things cheaper for shipping incase you purchase more then one item. Message me your postal code and item(s) wanted and I’ll give you a price for shipping. Shipping in Canada will likely be around $20 for tracked regular parcel, US will likely be around $20+ for air and no tracking, slightly more for tracking. The samples in the shorter containers (all except Cad, Trinity and the TOBS), I can put in an envelope and send by oversized letter without tracking for $2.50 for 5 (or 2 of the Stirling) or $3.50 for 10 (or all 4 Stirling) within Canada. For US would be $3.50 for 5 (or 2 of the Stirling) or $5.50 for 10 (or all 4 Stirling).

Items I’d interested in trading for. New or barely used and if the soap is used, scooped, not lathered on the puck please. This is my preference of items I’d trade for:
  • Barrister and Mann Le Grand Chypre EDT
  • Barrister and Mann Seville splash
  • Declaration Grooming Yuzu Rose Patchouli soap and splash
  • First Canadian Shave Notorious soap and splash
  • Gillette Super Adjustable or Super Speed F3 (1985) razor in good (or better) condition
  • Barrister and Mann Fougere Angelique soap and splash
  • Mammoth Soaps Pinky Swear soap and splash
63C571F2-E009-4EEA-BE10-9DA5247F9946.jpeg

Noble Otter Firefighter soap and aftershave splash, Zingari Man The Gatherer soap and Declaration Grooming Dayman soap - $80 Cdn + shipping

***Will only ship within Canada due to alcohol in the splash***

Firefighter soap and splash were used twice.
Gatherer soap is new and unused.
Dayman soap was used once.
Both Firefighter and Dayman was scooped with a spoon, I didn’t lather on the puck.
Firefighter was a limited edition that sold out and is no longer available.
Total price if bought new, when Firefighter was available, for the three soaps and splash was $105 Cdn before taxes and shipping.

TOBS Royal Forest Aftershave Cream (balm) - $25 Cdn + shipping
Balm is new and unused in the box. Sells new for $32.95 Cdn before taxes and shipping.

59C19DAE-0FC7-4B7C-8562-C52095F901CC.jpeg
3158D124-FD94-4742-8D6E-B2B7CE9A6005.jpeg

Zingari Man Sego Unscented Balm - $12 Cdn + shipping
Balm is used, I’d guess there is 75% +/- left. Sells new for $22.99 Cdn before taxes and shipping.

A0635841-8002-44F0-903F-F0EF783DD770.jpeg
58CD80A7-9003-4ADB-9BFB-4051BAD54D99.jpeg
409E20D8-62B5-4A66-9C73-313DEF8B14E7.jpeg
7CF8C472-F433-44DA-9FB2-5EF6D7C8BAD6.jpeg

Parker Silvertip Badger Brush - $40 Cdn + shipping
22mm knot with faux horn handle. This brush is used. I don’t remember many hairs, if any, falling out. There are scratches on the chrome base of the handle. I enjoyed this brush but found the handle too small for my hands. Sale price for this brush (new) on Amazon is $75.75 Cdn before taxes.

0D1BDDFA-6F66-4440-829B-775030692B9C.jpeg

Stirling Soap Samples - $6 Cdn for 2 or $10 Cdn for all 4
Shipping if purchased without anything else - I can put in an envelope and send by oversized letter without tracking for $2.50 for 2 or $3.50 for all 4 within Canada. For US would be $3.50 for 2 or $5.50 for 4.
Stirling samples (much larger then regular samples) of Coconut Lime, Executive Man, Iced Pineapple and Sharp Dressed Man. I scooped a sample to try off Coconut Lime with a spoon, the other three are unused. They are wrapped in parchment paper in ziploc bags. Sell new for $4.50 Cdn each

9A0CF1E6-8EEE-42E8-AB68-0CAA8A7AF568.jpeg

Soap and Cream Samples - $10 Cdn for 5 + shipping or $17.50 Cdn for 10 + shipping
Shipping if purchased without anything else - The samples in the shorter containers (all except Cad, Trinity and the TOBS), I can put in an envelope and send by oversized letter without tracking for $2.50 for 5 or $3.50 for 10 within Canada. For US would be $3.50 for 5 or $5.50 for 10.
Samples are in plastic containers with screw on lid, except Hallows has a flip top. Most of the samples are unused, the rest were used only once. The used ones were scooped out with a spoon. You can select the samples you would like to try, it’s on a first come basis. Sell new for $3.60 - $4.60 Cdn each plus taxes and shipping.
Samples available:
  • Ariana and Evans - St Barts, Tertius
  • Barrister and Mann - Bay Rum, Beaudelaire, Cheshire, Citrucaya, Cologne Russe, Dickens Revisited, East Egg, Eigengrau, Frankly My Pear, Hallows (Soft Heart), Lavanille, Leviathan, O Delight, Reserve Spice
  • Chiseled Face - Midnight Stag
  • Declaration Grooming - Darkfall, Tribute
  • Dr Jon’s - Anne Bonny, Hydra
  • Murphy and McNeil - Gael Laoch (x2), Kells, Nantahala, Trinity
  • PAA - Cad
  • TOBS - Peppermint, Platinum, Sandalwood
  • Wholly Kaw - Fougere Bouquet
  • Zingari Man - Explorer, Magician, Nomad, Wanderer

Brickell Men’s Products Unscented Daily Essential Face Moisturizer - $30 + shipping
This is the unscented version. Used 4 times and unfortunately my skin type breaks out from it. This cream is a top seller and has over 3,000 reviews on Amazon. Sells new for $45 plus taxes.

741533DC-E823-49C0-B6A5-85B583508644.jpeg

Chiseled Face Ghost Town Barber Body Soap (bar) - Free with first purchase $40 or more (before shipping).
The bar is new and unused. Sells new for $7 Cdn plus taxes and shipping.

Let me know if my prices are too high on anything or if you have any questions Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Following samples are sold:
  • Ariana and Evans - St Barts
  • Barrister and Mann - Beaudelaire, Dickens Revisited, East Egg, Eigengrau, Frankly My Pear, O Delight
  • Declaration Grooming - Darkfall
  • Zingari Man - Explorer, Nomad

Following samples are sold:

- Ariana and Evans - Tertius
- Barrister and Mann - Cologne Russe, Lavanille, Reserve Spice
- Wholly Kaw - Fougere Bouquet

Following items sold:

- Noble Otter Firefighter soap and splash
- Declaration Grooming Dayman soap
- Zingari Man Gatherer soap
- Zingari Man Sego Unscented Balm
- Stirling samples (all 4)
- Chiseled Face Ghost Town Barber soap bar

Thanks a lot gents!

Following are still available (Prices are in Cdn):

- Parker Silvertip Badger $40
- TOBS Royal Forest Aftershave Cream (balm) $25
- Brickell Daily Essential Moisturizer unscented $30

Samples $10 for 5 or $17.50 for 10
- Barrister and Mann - Bay Rum, Cheshire, Citricuya, Hallows (softheart), Leviathan
- Declaration Grooming - Tribute
- Dr Jon’s - Anne Bonny, Hydra
- Chiseled Face - Midnight Stag
- Murphy and McNeil - Gael Laoch (x2), Kells, Nantahala, Trinity
- PAA - Cad
- TOBS - Peppermint, Platinum, Sandalwood
- Zingari Man - Magician, Wanderer

Last edited:
Following are still available (Prices are in Cdn):

- Parker Silvertip Badger $40
- TOBS Royal Forest Aftershave Cream (balm) $25
- Brickell Daily Essential Moisturizer unscented $30

Samples $10 for 5 or $17.50 for 10
- Barrister and Mann - Bay Rum, Cheshire, Citricuya, Hallows (softheart), Leviathan
- Declaration Grooming - Tribute
- Dr Jon’s - Anne Bonny, Hydra
- Chiseled Face - Midnight Stag
- Murphy and McNeil - Gael Laoch (x2), Kells, Nantahala, Trinity
- PAA - Cad
- TOBS - Peppermint, Platinum, Sandalwood
- Zingari Man - Magician, Wanderer

Badger brush, TOBS balm, moisturizer and some samples still available, see post above. Any reasonable offer for the brush, balm and moisturizer will be considered.

I’ll give it to the end of today and if the items don’t sell, I’ll close the ad and post again in a few weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom